Back in the game

Tell us how you found the community, preferred pick-up methods, location, etc.

Back in the game

Postby DrLonestar » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:47 am

Hello everyone. Soon to be divorced 28 M here, so not looking to use the game to find a girlfriend or anything. Just meet new girls and have a little fun. Living in the Fort Worth area. Found you guys through the PUA forum. Little rusty on my game so looking to get back into things. Before my last relationship I would say my game was above average. That being said I used alcohol and the bar scene as a big crutch. So this time around I'm looking to work on day game/sober game. Not that Im opposed to the bar scene or anything but I'm interested to see what opportunity day game has available as I never really explored it. Thats it for now. Looking forward to learning from you guys and swapping some stories. Maybe even meet a wingman or two. Happy hunting!
DrLonestar
wbAFC

Re: Back in the game

Postby assmang » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Hey man I'm interested in sarging. I've just moved here in fort worth recently from Austin. Message me if you're still interested
assmang
bAFC

Postby dabah2014 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Hey man, I'm 20 and I've been doing day game for 6 months. Been looking for a wing in Dallas. I'm not much for the club scene, but I love day game. Sorry to hear about your divorce
dabah2014
wbAFC

Postby Lazarus Jack » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:08 am

dabah2014 wrote:Hey man, I'm 20 and I've been doing day game for 6 months. Been looking for a wing in Dallas. I'm not much for the club scene, but I love day game. Sorry to hear about your divorce

I'm a huge fan of day game too. Women don't tend to have a bitch shield up during the day.
Lazarus Jack
AFC

Return to Introductions