stop putting hot women on a pedastal

Open PUA discussion

stop putting hot women on a pedastal

Postby ninjamatt » Fri May 03, 2013 9:14 pm

before I go out for the night I want to leave you with a thought.

Stop thinking of hot women as people you just have to get to know. Maybe their breath stinks. Maybe no one important likes them. Maybe they lie, cheat and steal. Maybe they don't know how to wash their ass. Maybe they have aids.

They don't really give a shit about some random dude. So you don't need to really give a shit about them. There are a ton of them out there, in case you haven't noticed.
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: stop putting hot women on a pedastal

Postby Triumvirate » Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Tyler Durden, from Real Social Dynamics(RSD), has a phrase that he says:

"Your brain wants proof not promises."

Right now you are saying that people should just believe that hot girls have some sort of flaw(PROMISES). I think a better way to think about it is that they are just like anyone else. You need to PROVE that to your brain by gathering your nuts and actually talking to them. Once you talk to them, you'll see that these bad reactions that you were imagining rarely come to fruition and a lot of them are actually nice(PROOF). Once you talk to them as a human being and not an object to show off to your friends or someone to validate the time that you've spent doing pickup you'll see that they are just like anyone else.

Happy Fishin',
Triumvirate
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Sun May 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Triumvirate wrote:Tyler Durden, from Real Social Dynamics(RSD), has a phrase that he says:

"Your brain wants proof not promises."

Right now you are saying that people should just believe that hot girls have some sort of flaw(PROMISES). I think a better way to think about it is that they are just like anyone else. You need to PROVE that to your brain by gathering your nuts and actually talking to them. Once you talk to them, you'll see that these bad reactions that you were imagining rarely come to fruition and a lot of them are actually nice(PROOF). Once you talk to them as a human being and not an object to show off to your friends or someone to validate the time that you've spent doing pickup you'll see that they are just like anyone else.

Happy Fishin',
Triumvirate

LOL. you are a smart guy triumvirate if you thought of that yourself. I wish you would find me a competition. Find the 6'2 pretty boy in Dallas you think can pick up a hotter woman than me. I'm not talking about RSD. If you think they can, let me know when they come back. Get out and find some locals. focus on 2 things; youre happiness and me coming back
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Mon May 06, 2013 6:23 am

ninjamatt,

if you want to find guys who are 6'2" and pretty, you'll have to do that yourself. I am not really in the picking up dudes department.

When you decide to come down to Texas, ill find a newbie to expose your pitiful game. In the meantime I'll focus on my happiness and continue to have sex with beautiful women.

Happy Fishin'
Triumvirate
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm

lol. I have to give you credit Triumvirate. Your posts make me laugh.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby zohanx747 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Find the 6'2 pretty boy in Dallas you think can pick up a hotter woman than me. I'm not talking about RSD. If you think they can, let me know when they come back. Get out and find some locals. focus on 2 things; youre happiness and me coming back
ZoHaN
zohanx747
wbAFC

Return to General Discussion