Why You'll Never Good and Certainly Never Better Than Me

Open PUA discussion

Why You'll Never Good and Certainly Never Better Than Me

Postby Triumvirate » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:04 am

That's right I said it.

Damn, Triumvirate you're kind of a dick.

Yeah, you're right

What's good? Is good the ability to pull models out of the club and take them home the same night? Is good the ability to have a bullpen of models that you've built over weeks or months. Eh, it doesn't matter. You'll never do it. I'll tell you why:

You're average.

I thought looks didn't matter

They don't matter. When I say you're average, I mean you have average (or below average) work ethic and expect magically to get threesomes with playmates. I guess because you listened to a cd, you're supposed to live like Hugh Hefner

Get Real

Most single guys are going out two nights a week, Friday and Saturday. If you're going out two nights a week, you aren't a PUA in training, you're an AVERAGE guy. You are approaching less than 5 sets a night? Average guy. I know, I know you WOULD approach more but you have such high standards. :roll:

Here's be bad news: The truth is you're actually NOT an average guy; you are massively under-socialized. If anything, you HAVE to make up for the years of being under-socialized. Basically, while the "d-bag" at the club who drunkenly hollers at chicks was talking to the chicks in high school and going to parties, you were playing video games and polishing your clarinet. You have to make up for lost time and quickly.

There is good news. You don't have to go out 2 times every 2 weeks, practice some routines, then write PUA as some sort of scam. You can actually get good. All you have to do is:

GO OUT A LOT.

For me, it was going out 4-5 times a week for 2 years, then 3-4 nights a week for another two years, which I still do to this day. Want to shave 6 months off of your learning? Take a bootcamp, with an instructor who fits your needs and your style. I didn't do it, I chose to slog it out for 6 more months. There is no magic bullet, no one size fits all routine. Its about pounding the pavement and getting 1000's of reference experiences.

Its not about reading more, ordering another dvd or cd set, or watching gurus in-field. (Even if it was, you still haven't watched or read more than me.) Its about going out there, yourself and figuring out what works for you and your personality.

Like I said though, it doesn't matter. You're going to continue to be "too busy" to go out. You're always going to find some other reason why you can't go out. That's fine, just don't expect to be good and certainly don't ever expect to be better than me.
Triumvirate
PUA

Re: Why You'll Never Good and Certainly Never Better Than Me

Postby voyager » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Triumvirate wrote:You're going to continue to be "too busy" to go out. You're always going to find some other reason why you can't go out. That's fine, just don't expect to be good and certainly don't ever expect to be better than me.

Right, if you don't want to make this a priority - that's ok. Just don't bitch about not improving if you aren't putting the work in.

If you do want to get better though, take every reasonable step that you can to push yourself in the right direction. You are only limited by your resourcefulness (or lack thereof).
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Tri,
Were you at ZaZa the other night when I went out with Voyager? Was that you with the blond hair?

-T
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Negative. I'm black so blonde hair would make me look like I wrote "the thong song"
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby voyager » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Trib are you talking about that guy who wanted to fight you? hahaha

Also,
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Triumvirate wrote:Negative. I'm black so blonde hair would make me look like I wrote "the thong song"

That's good. I'm glad.

Yeah there was a guy who was trying to pick a fight with me and I wondered if it could be someone on here who knew we were there...long shot...turns out to be fine. Sorry for the confusion.

We've had quite a few strange guys on here over the years. Believe me, it gives you a great incentive to stay away from the PUA Community once you meet some of these guys.
No offense.

For example, there was one guy who called me all the time for advice and later I found out he also called other guys too. Some of you may remember him. He was also calling Mojo all the time and some other guys.
At first, you think, well, that's sad...poor guy. But then it eats up your time and its annoying.

And there was another dude I met who was a true sociopath. He told me he was diagnosed as such.
SCARY!

So whenever a meeting comes up, I'm always thinking someone there is a weird motherfucker...its kinda funny in a way.
Well until you read in the newspaper about how one of these dudes hacked up a roomful of women.
...As I said, an incentive to stay away.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Return to General Discussion