Another one bites the dust...

Open PUA discussion

Re: Another one bites the dust...

Postby joshuaamosley » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 am

I'm very appreciative of the two I went out w n Dallas n the guy I hung w last nite. I had a great ti e wish I'd met them sooner. I wil def take what I've learned to Austin w me and keep improving! Triumverintand you have been so cool wanna go out again before I leave I'm going out tonight if anyone wants to hang. And prob net Thursday. I'm leaving town on 5/4 or 5/5 but if anyone here wants to get together and sarge w me before then holla. I'm so thankful for this forum for more then just pick up
joshuaamosley
AFC

Postby Khaos » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:48 pm

joshuaamosley wrote:I'm very appreciative of the two I went out w n Dallas n the guy I hung w last nite. I had a great ti e wish I'd met them sooner. I wil def take what I've learned to Austin w me and keep improving! Triumverintand you have been so cool wanna go out again before I leave I'm going out tonight if anyone wants to hang. And prob net Thursday. I'm leaving town on 5/4 or 5/5 but if anyone here wants to get together and sarge w me before then holla. I'm so thankful for this forum for more then just pick up

Why did you use your actual name, as your screen name?
Khaos
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 pm

ninjamatt wrote:Oh. You had a pretty interesting story. I hope I could help. You sort of degraded me in your here's the clefnotes thread after I spend several minutes typing to offer you quality advice. why don't you go put your story on a bigger forum and ask, "what should I do to retain more wings", then take all the responses with mine, apply it to real life, and see what works best.

You are welcome.

Since misinterpretation seems to be your schtick, I'll clear things up real nice for you.

I'm not "in need" of a wing. In fact I don't think I even said the word 'wing' in my original post. I've been going out with Triumvirate for the better part of 3 years so I'm good in that aspect.

What I was complaining about, however, was the lack of -- let's go with dedication -- of people on the forums. Your fly-by-night noobs, if you must. I'm not trying to find new guys to go out with, but unlike you I'm not unwilling to add new people to the roster if they are putting in the work.

I'm the one getting the incoming requests, not making outgoing ones. I understand the new guys are going to struggle or not be that good; I'm fine with that. But it's the ones who are one-and-done which I speak of. Don't start what you can't finish, blah blah blah other cliche sayings.

As far as advice or whatever you might claim you're giving, hypothetically why should I believe you over anyone else I haven't met from the forum? You said you wanted to see if Bull Run was all computer talk, but you don't expect the same treatment? I used to post on SoSuave forums regularly back in the day. There were guys with 5000+ posts giving advice all the time. You couldn't tell if that guy was a seasoned veteran who was giving top-notch instructions based on experience, or a keyboard jockey who hadn't left the computer all day. And as far as the internet is concerned, there's basically no difference.

So the reason everybody's jumping on you about not being in town, is that there's no way for anything you say to have validity because there's no way to show how it's done or that it actually works. Which is why the forum is for people from Dallas, so it can be a tight-knit community of guys who are trying to get better within the same locale. If I were to ask something about Uptown and they said "I can't comment directly on that, but I'll tell you about South Beach," I would immediately call them an idiot. I spent 2 years in California for school and I'd be damned if I tried to make any correlations between here and there.

Can you tell us about your recent experiences in DFW venues? Can you give us info on the new places that opened or the social dynamic in different parts of town? Or how girls at Fort Worth bars differ from the ones in Dallas? Are you regularly attending the monthly events and then attempting to showcase your real ultimate power in the field? If not then you really don't have much to contribute outside of maybe the off-topic threads and occasional general discussion question. I'm not even trying to be a dick, but that's the reality of the situation.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:39 pm

good points, but what I say works. I can't imagine there being that big of a philosphical difference between Dallas and Little Rock relative to what I told you. dallas or russia, or thailand, then maybe. You want to do more to develop your own game? B/c I always am. then do what I suggested. I don't give a shit if you are looking for more wings or not. Ok, I slightly admire the fact you are trying to kick some people in the ass on the forum by letting them read about what quitters they are. Sounds like something I would do.

Now, I really need to come down to Dallas this weekend and sharpen up before my rooftop parties start here on the fifth. Do you know anyone wanting to meet. Don't be scared. Be challenged. It will improve your game.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby voyager » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:08 pm

ninjamatt wrote:good points, but what I say works

Ninjamatt: You may be spitting sage advice. Or it may be nonsense. But you are fighting an uphill battle because people have a hard time believing anything you write if they haven't met you. I don't think anyone here has. So you don't even have someone who can at least vouch for you, unfortunately.

Hell, Bull Run posts here a lot and I used to think he was full of shit. That is, at least until I met him. You may have heard the Carl Sagan quote, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Well that definitely applies here. Still take anything you read (anywhere) with a big grain of salt, of course.

That said, I believe there are several people on here who would like to meet you if you do decide to make the 5+ hour trek to Dallas. I personally don't give a shit, but to each his own.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 pm

It's 4.25 hours man at 77mph and no stops. I want you to tell me you really do give a shit. I was gonna come down tomorrow (Friday)but no one responded asking me to.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:56 am

its 4.25 hours, you could get the call at 5 pm Friday and still make it out in time for prime sarging. You could come out Saturday as well.

Consider this a request from Triumvirate:

Come to DFW, and sarge. Don't make excuses, just make that drive. See you this weekend.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:24 am

Triumvirate wrote:its 4.25 hours, you could get the call at 5 pm Friday and still make it out in time for prime sarging. You could come out Saturday as well.

Consider this a request from Triumvirate:

Come to DFW, and sarge. Don't make excuses, just make that drive. See you this weekend.

sounds good. pm me and i'll give you my number you can text me. I have to make arrangements for this dog of mine so it's not as easy as just hopping in the car
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 am

So first nobody asked you to come. Now it's your dog. If only someone had capitalized on a business model where a person could take care of your dog while you were away. If only.

http://www.sittercity.com/pet-sitting/a ... -rock.html

I'll assume your car starts acting up suddenly. One step ahead of you.

http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/de ... car-rental

Oh what's that? You can't get a hold of your sister and she might be out of town now?

http://www.motels.com/hotels/USA/Texas/Dallas

Aww dang, terrible luck bro. You threw your phone in a lake and Verizon/T-Mobile/Sprint is mysteriously closed for the day?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/TracFone-Sams ... e/15128229

Say whaaaaat? Somebody held you up at gunpoint and took all your money?

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lisaf ... -white.jpg
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:29 pm

your being silly. I already agreed to meet someone from the forum. I'm gonna be down there in June maybe sooner.
ninjamatt
PUA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion