Hmm..

Anything goes

Hmm..

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Mystery with his daughter and baby's mamma. None of us would be in the community if it wasn't for this guy, much respect. Cruel fate that he got a daughter though. 15-20 years from now he'll be one stressed out motherfucker...

[IMG]http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2010/01/90227MX5_VONMARK_E_B_GR_01-471x700.jpg[/IMG]

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

How ironic....but on a side note, sans cigarette, his baby mamma is pretty hot...

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 pm

[QUOTE=Prodigy;40489]How ironic....but on a side note, sans cigarette, his baby mamma is pretty hot...[/QUOTE]

I bet he "negged" her and used "A3 materials" like "bait hook reel release" to land her.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:35 am

[QUOTE=grimm1111;40497]I bet he "negged" her and used "A3 materials" like "bait hook reel release" to land her.[/QUOTE]

Oh he definitely escalated from A3 to C1 with kino and a story about how his passion was to be a world class magician. Then to build more attraction and deep rapport, he probably did a cold reading routine like the cube or something....man, he's the best!

:p ;):rolleyes:

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Just looking at that picture and the body language of those two I cannot help but think that Mystery has been caught and domestizied.

He pushes the strolling, no passion in his face, no life in his eyes, while his woman is rocking a tight dress (no doubt for attention from other men) while smoking a cigarette barely within arm's length of her baby's daddy.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 pm

[QUOTE=Bull Run;40500]Just looking at that picture and the body language of those two I cannot help but think that Mystery has been caught and domestizied.

He pushes the strolling, no passion in his face, no life in his eyes, while his woman is rocking a tight dress (no doubt for attention from other men) while smoking a cigarette barely within arm's length of her baby's daddy.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. :D

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 am

The man is still a success story. His whole schtick was about knocking a ho up.

Indirect Quote: If you can not attract a woman, you are by definition, sterile!

Return to Off Topic