no shoes no shirt and I still get service watch

Open PUA discussion

no shoes no shirt and I still get service watch

Postby ike041000 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:36 pm

stumbled onto something profound. You told me if she wants to be picked up she will- if not you've got the cards stacked against you

my mindset kind of was 'lemme see what i can sneak under her radar to make this happen'

in reality, shes so intuitive, she sees everything you're thinking on a different level than you. she intuits whats going on in your head better than you can. why have I gotten laid with this act before?

well, I think girls saw it and played along with it because they just wanted to be picked up. they were buyers in the market and they wanted to buy. it wasn't anything special i did- they were just cool with it bc they wanted dick

fast forward to now- my approach is to game just enough to let them know what I'm about and I'm the alpha and let them decide how far they want to take it. vibe is enough to tell her what you are about

**unrelated point- I've noticed my aggressive mentalitly lately. I went out looking to get dates/get fucked/whatever. I can change the whole game if I go out looking to make friends- its a different mindset and yet the game is still in play

better yet, its in play in a way where we can both pretend like no game is happening- the absolute best. i've been noticing women are offering me up their version of how they want the pickup to go- I forgot my keys can I come back, I like that book can we meet to give me your copy? All I have to do is accept and play along. Its clear they're buying

I love women so much- they are more fascinating than the math book that calls my name right now. posting this
ike041000
AFC

Re: no shoes no shirt and I still get service watch

Postby ike041000 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 pm

I also want to mention another thought I had

It related to prizing. We, men, go out looking for sex which in our minds is an object held by women. What? How is that prizing?! It isn't

I keep getting locked up into the mindset that shes got the sex so she's got what I want and I have to get it from her- looney tunes! It sneaks in right about the end with I think to myself- oh shes about to leave and shes got the sex so I have to ask her for it or it'll be gone. No no no no no

It takes two to tango and she needs me to have sex. yet my mind has been wired backwards to think that they have the sex in their possession- yeah fucking right! I'll hold onto it from now on thank you very fucking much :)

Lets flip that switch right now how about it? I'm the one with the sex. she walks away? looks like she isn't getting laid-talk to her at the bar and now I'm the one with the asset that we are negotiating.

I love this game
ike041000
AFC

Return to General Discussion