Halloween was made for sarging! Pick your costume carefully.

Open PUA discussion

Halloween was made for sarging! Pick your costume carefully.

Postby Mojo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 am

Alrighty fellas,

One of the best holidays for sarging is upon us. Halloween is a wonderful psychological outlet for peoples’ alter egos to pop out in the form of role playing via costumes. So have a costume that oozes masculine sex appeal. And when play pretend starts, let that sexual masculinity take over. Below are a few ideas for Halloween costumes. I invite you to post your ideas here, too!

So you ask: What costume should I chose? Well, I’m glad you asked. What characters ooze sexual appeal. Captain Jack Sparrow, the pirate, not the PUA, is a good, yet over done character. Everyone wants to be Jack Sparrow or a pirate of some sort – even I had been a pirate for a couple of Halloweens. Overdone, yes. Effective, YES. It’s over done because it’s effective. The pirate is always a classic, though there are more original/creative ideas out there…

One year, a fellow PUA came as a stripper pole. Classic. It’s cheap to make – he had a pipe with a multi color disco ball taped to the top. The pipe was taped in black duct tape (if I remember correctly). Anyway, he had a woman dancing on the pole in the parking lot before we even ventured in the venue. Stripper pole. Nice.

So what are you going to be Mojo? Good question and I’d be happy to share. This year I’m going as Zorro. The idea I give credit to a female friend who was in my group as we talked about Halloween ideas. She lent me her sword (the catalyst for the idea) for the costume. All I had to do was buy the hat on ebay – already had everything else such as the mask, the clothes (black shirt and pants from my wardrobe), and the black belt and boots from my old pirate outfit.

Halloween was made for sarging! So don’t let this opportunity pass. Find a costume that is conducive to sexual role playing and go getta ho! Especially if her costume is, um, a Ho. Or any Ho’ish costume. Remember, costumes let’s women act in ways that are not normally sociably acceptable, but it’s ok now because it’s Halloween :)

So fellas, what are you going to be for Halloween?
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Re: Halloween was made for sarging! Pick your costume carefully.

Postby Traxxus » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 am

Last year I went as The Joker. I got a purple zoot suit and some nice wing tip shoes, and did my hair and face the classic green/white/red.

It was HUGE, and has a built in opener... Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?

I number closed several girls that night, and had a SNL. This year I have my children, so probably wont do the player thing, but Mojo is right.

The really cool thing is that you can get away with a certain amount of creepy because it's socially acceptable on that night. So feel free to be a bit lecherous as long as it is congruent with your costume.
Peace,
Traxxus
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Treat rejection like air, pass through it.
Traxxus
AFC

Postby Mojo » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Here's a good article on what to wear for Halloween to pick up the females.
Source: http://social-masters.com/blog/how-to-g ... -halloween

How To Get A Girl This Halloween – What To Wear

Halloween is coming up and that means another great opportunity to meet women.

Why is Halloween a good time to meet women?

Firstly, like any celebration of the year, there are parties. Parties are always a great place to meet women. Anyone who goes to a party is going to be looking to have a good time.

Therefore the women you are going to meet there are most likely going to in a good mood and thus much more open to having guys approach and talk to them.

So let’s talk about some costume ideas that convey the right things about you (i.e. that portray the stereotype of confidence and attractiveness).

#6 Indiana Jones

Indy is a legend and women love him cos’ he is a smart, witty and rugged adventurer.

If you are going to dress as Indy then you are going to need to pull off his attitude. One of the reasons he is so attractive to women is because of the way he acts and talks.

#5 A Bad Ass Gangster

Women love bad boys and there is surely nothing badder than a mother fucking gangsta!!! Me and David have been out dressed as gangsters (tho it wasn’t Halloween :-) and the women love it.

The great thing about the gangster is it looks cool and is easy to pull off. I highly recommend that you get a cool trilby or fedora to match your outfit because hats are cool.

#4 A vampire

If you need any ideas on the best way to go about this then just watch Twighlight – well, don’t watch it, but just look at a poster of it, you’ll get the idea. For some reason women go mad for guys who have a pale white complexion and are cold to the touch. Go figure.

The thing is, vampires are definitely in at the moment and you might as well make the most of this fact and put it to good use.

#3 Tarzan

Let’s face facts, Tarzan is never going to get old. Women love the fact that he has primal urges and is basically a caveman ready to pounce.

The limiting factor with Tarzan is you probably need a pretty decent body to pull of the rather small amount of clothing you will most likely be wearing. The good news however, is that you have four other options to pick from so if you don’t think you can pull it off then try one of the others.

#2 Hugh Hefner

After reading ‘The Best Halloween Costumes to Pick Up Women’ I had to add Mr Hefner to the list.

Just imagine dressing up as the King of women himself and have women flock towards you. Pretty much everyone knows Hugh and pretty much ever woman wants to be in his club. By dressing as him you give them that very opportunity. Let the women come to you I say…

#1 A Man In Uniform

Whether you want to go as a marine or a sailor or a fireman etc doesn’t really matter. Women love guys in uniform.

The pilot; the captain; the officer…

If you are going to do this then make sure you make the effort to make it look good. You want women to believe that you really are the person you are dressed as. Whether you are or not, if you look real good then women are going to find it hard to resist you.

Final thoughts

There you are, six great costume ideas for this Halloween. Obviously there are others out there and you may want to try something else that you think may work. This is a good idea as originality is also very good.

However if you are struggling, then maybe pick one of the above and give yourself a great chance of pulling a little hottie who is hopefully dressed as a naughty nurse or a little devil :-)

Catch you laters,
Preston Blain
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby Finesse » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:02 pm

I went in a homemade charlie brown costum. 4 bucks and everybody loves charlie brown!
Finesse
PUG

Return to General Discussion