Pua Fashion Tips & Secrets

Open PUA discussion

Pua Fashion Tips & Secrets

Postby Mojo » Mon May 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey Pua-aaaahs,

Fashion matters. Women notice what you wear from your shirt to your socks, so here I am gonna share a few simple tips to get your mojo on! Especially if you’ll be coming out to the sarge meets, you’ll need to get this aspect of your game straight. I need some cool looking mo-fo’s around me when I am out!

I’m gonna to start off with those items that are more important starting with the Shoes, then Shirt, Accessories, Pants, Socks, and Boxers…

SHOES
Shoes are one of the most important parts of your wardrobe. Women usually have a ga-zillion pair of shoes in their closet. And you may be wearing a shitty old T-shirt and jeans, but if you have a good pair of shoes it’s all good.

Women notice shoes. So no sandals, tennis shoes, or beat-up dirty shoes with crack souls. Black leather is always safe. Shoe shine is a must! If you don’t have a shoe shine kit, it’s ok, just get a old rag and wipe off the dirt and dust. Use hair gel, aloe vera gel, or something similar to wipe them down.

Men don’t notice woman’s shoes, maybe because our peripheral vision is not as wide as a woman’s. But women do! BTW, this is an important thing to know, woman are able to talk to you, looking you straight in the eye, though their better peripheral vision allows them to check you out, all the way down the crouch. Nice advantage they have, eh. I even read that woman check out guys more than guys check them out because they have the biological ability too…. I got off to a tangent…. So, if you take anything away from this post, wear nice shoes!

My shoes are usually black leather, some of which have a nice shine to them. I also look for shoes with a high heal to add a little height. Yeah, height does not matter in the long run, though first impressions it helps!

SHIRT
One of the most common mistakes I see Pua-ahs make is tucking in their shirt. Don’t. You need a relax, easy-going look that communicates you are open. A tucked shirt communicates formal, uptight personality. So have a shirt that looks good untucked. If it is a button down shirt, leave the top couple of buttons unbutton. Show a little of that top chest hair. Role up the sleeves – don’t button them. Again, a more relax, open look. I’d avoid golf shirts and usually stick with either a button-up shirts that’s not, well, button to the top, or a T-shirt with a non-symmetrical design. What I mean by a non symmetrical design is a design that is either more on the left or right of the shirt, and not balance between the two. I’ll have to give credit to Tynan (aka Herbal) for this advice when he told me a few years ago in Austin.

ACCESSORIES
Accessories and shirt come in a close 2nd place with this. Accessories being hat, rings, necklaces, etc. The ring routine is a classic, but a goodie! Use it. It works like a charm. If a girl you met takes home your ring she’ll constantly see it and think of you. When the mind thinks about a person it confuses it with have strong feelings for that person. Anyway, I got off to another tangent. So try to wear at least one pinky ring. Necklaces and rings that have a good story behind them is awesome when an HB asks you about the them. For example, I have a silver necklace I bought in Bali, a ring I got when I was in Bangkok, another ring I got during a beach vacation, along with shirts I bought from all around the word. All with good stories behind them.

Though in addition to having a good story to talk about you are peacocking. And it works! Not only you are getting attention, it allows the HB to open you by asking about the jewelry or other peackocking item. And if you have a cool story behind it you’re in.

PANTS
When out, wear pants. Pants being pants, not shorts! Blue jeans are usually my favorite, relaxed, stylish, not uptight. I even have some non-brand jeans that I’ve been told that look good on me…. or that show off my ass.

SOCKS
White socks are fashion no no. So when it’s on and you’ve brought her to your seduction location, you want her to see non-white socks. You can’t go wrong with black socks. This is one of the mistakes to those new to the game (and even old to the game) make. So again: NO WHITE SOCKS!

BOXSTERS
No briefs. This should be self explanatory but just in case. If you have no clean boxsters and only briefs, go Rambo! Yes, avoid them briefs.

So fellas, you now know what fashion faux pas to avoid and how to look stylish and together. Hope this helps.

~ Mojo
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Re: Pua Fashion Tips & Secrets

Postby Icarus » Wed May 25, 2011 9:57 am

Dude, square cut boxer briefs are where it's at.

Wanted to edit this. Not all jeans are made equal! If your going out at night, you should at least be wearing dark jeans...in higher end designer brands they usually call it "raw"

This color essentially:

Also, your jean choice will depend on your style. If you have a classier clean cut style try to get dark jeans that haven't been pre faded. If you're more of a rocker or edgy type guy, you can go for a pre faded(but still dark) look.

Good jeans can make or break an outfit.
Icarus
AFC

Postby voyager » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:32 pm

This site (r/mfa) has been instrumental in me figuring out the basics. Definitely check the sidebar for guides, faq's, and generally help for the fashionally challenged.
http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/

Specifically - the most important thing about clothing is the way it fits. I recently lost a bunch of weight, so I went out and bought a bunch of new clothes and I only then realized how poorly my clothes fit before.
http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvi ... fit_guide/
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby red » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 am

I have a Bali silver chain too, that shit is a great talking piece for many different types of people, because you just do not see similar items every. The point I make here, is the more unique, the better. I do not wear it for peacocking, however. I simply never remove it. It is a bad ass choker, and it goes every where I go.

Also. Thanks for the advice.
Red.
red
rAFC

Return to General Discussion