PUA Reality Series, Episode #1: Chronicles of a Closer

A collection of the best articles by forum members

Re: PUA Reality Series, Episode #1: Chronicles of a Closer

Postby Triumvirate » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:18 pm

"I don't think we should be posting photos of girls on the boards" = I have no pictures of me with girls!

Hahaha Maenad, do you even Sarge bro?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry about that Colombo, I mean ninjamatt. If you've ever been to this place called college you would realize they issue you a twin bed on campus. Twin XL actually. And then, when you go home, you sleep on your own bed in your own room. It's a pretty crazy concept, I know. I figured my student ID sitting on a storage container being substituted as a nightstand in the first photo would have been a dead giveaway.

And for the sake of keeping things PG, I elected to use the most unoffensive pictures. Another crazy idea. Let's say some girl has just gotten done taking both inches you had to give her. Yep, both of them. And let's say this girl wants to use your bathroom. She could walk down the hallway naked, but wait you have three roommates. Better throw something on just in case. The first girl did the nude walk once, and bumped into my roommate on the way back. Once again, none of this has any relevance to the topic at hand. If you want to see pictures of naked girls you have the other 98% of the internet for that, which you are no stranger to I'm sure.

I could give a crap if the girls find these photos, which they probably won't, since they are neither from Dallas nor male. I may have a pair of brass balls for posting them but I'd hardly call myself a badass, seeing as these are not demeaning photos in any way. If these girls' exes and future boyfriends don't care that I dicked them down, then it surprises me some random guys on a forum would care.

Back to the topic at hand. You wouldn't be able to get it up for a girl who is slightly below what I would call an unrealistically high standard? Especially for a newbie? Yes, you are a newbie, and you can't prove jack squat about yourself from Little Rock, AR. Whatever hilarious standards you claim you're setting, you wouldn't even know what to do with yourself if you actually landed a girl of that caliber. But if the idea of a nude, non-ugly, non-obese girl in your bed doesn't get you rock hard, then not only do I think you're fooling yourself, but I suggest a few of these:

So that's settled.

When it comes to this forum, it appears there's no happy medium between being a fraud and proving you're legit. Well since neither of you come out in Dallas and refuse to sarge with me, there's no way for me to prove otherwise. Also, no way for you to prove otherwise. But you appear quite intent on bringing others down, so I challenge you to disprove this one.

Oh shit, here comes the boom...

If you close now you can save your careers on this forum...

Too late to turn back now...

Maybe I photoshopped myself in there. Yeah, that's it.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby relax » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 pm

relax
gPUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 pm

I think this post is really good. Several things Isaman says are correct.

Everyone is looking at his photos and saying they are fake...but I don't think that was his point. He did it to illustrate a point.

"You never know how far you can get with a girl until you press the issue." Exactly. Its called peristence. There's not much to add to that.

One thing you may want to try on your own individual journey is pushing as far as you can. This should be done as a separate mission so you're not working on too many things at once.

You may think the line where she will slap you is where you touch her ass or something, but you will find out its a heck of a lot further out.

I would set aside 2 months for doing this. This is what I did a few years ago. Its like this...
- Whatever set you are into, do not bail. Stay as long as possible.
- Push for whatever you can get...kclose,kino,hugs,#close,SNL, etc. As long as you are pushing as far as you can.
- Don't expect resistence. But deal with it if it arises.(don't imagine shit tests).
- When you get a "no", try selling to make it a "yes". (If she clearly is not interested, then stop. But if she shows any interest, GO FOR IT)

Remember Gunwitch : Make the Ho say No
Remember Brad P: Blow me or Blow me out

Once you do this, it does wonders for your confidence. You'll feel like you're the King of the World.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Mojo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

Excellent post. I nominate for Best of the Forum

Someone second that proposition?
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby voyager » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:42 am

I second that emotion.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Previous

Return to Best of the Forum