Want to be PUA but already Married

Open PUA discussion

Want to be PUA but already Married

Postby sagihades » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:56 am

Hi Coaches,

I am married and i am 30 years old. However, i like this PUA game.

It gives me a good feeling and confidence. I have not received much success though.

However, i also feel guilty that i am trying to get into this game inspite of me being married. but if i don't make any attempts to play this game life become totally uninteresting.

This game gives me a chance and courage to meet new girls and interact with them, life becomes interesting. My goal is not cheat on my wife and sleep with new girls, rather my goal is to make new good looking girl friends and have fun.

I get opportunity to play this game only at my office place. However, i have not received about much success because my able to play the game with a free mind due to the conflict in my mind about me being married.

i just need experts opinion on my current situation.
sagihades
bAFC

Re: Want to be PUA but already Married

Postby Triumvirate » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Do the women that you meet have to be single? If not, why don't you just meet beautiful married women and do couples stuff with them and their husbands?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Morpheo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:41 pm

You will fail. You cannot go out, hit on girls, and get good at game without fucking. It isn't going to happen. This shit is too hard. One of the following will happen instead:

1) You will see how hard it is and quit because you are putting in all this work with no reward (sex).
2) You will plateau very fast because you will hold back from escalating on girls.
3) You will fuck one girl from cold approach, get addicted to game, and leave your wife.
4) Your wife will find out about you gaming and leave you before you even get good enough to replace her.
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Postby sagihades » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 am

Hey guys,

Your comment does make a lot of sense. However, without this game life is really a drag and boring.

I am ok with married women. However, I do not have big social network where I can meet all the women.

My office environment is the only place where I can see and meet girls and women…

What do you suggest. Give up this whole game and become saint???? I do not want to give up..I know this whole thing is a risk. I might loose what I already have.. But isn’t it worth taking the risk.

Isn’t it a basic human right to pursuit happiness and have fun with beautiful girls without hurting anyone?
sagihades
bAFC

Postby Tribulus1000 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Cool Story Bro!
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby voyager » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Pretty sure this is a troll.

That or a horribly deluded individual.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby jsonDeRulo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Good luck
Last edited by jsonDeRulo on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
jsonDeRulo
AFC

Postby romeo101jk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Leave your current wife; learn game; fuck the girls you game. Profit!!!!!!
romeo101jk
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Your life is boring so you think you have to learn PUA skills to make it more exciting? And on top of that you can only do it at work? That's like saying "I'd love to be a NASCAR driver, but I can only practice at the go-kart track."

Hell, you'd have better luck learning pickup from playing co-ed sports than at work. And I'm not even saying that's a good opportunity...it's just better than trying at work. I still don't get what the purpose of having a bunch of female friends would be, assuming you're not a troll or there aren't problems with your wife.

But I do have a solution for your problem...it's called a hobby.

http://www.ntpsa.org
http://www.meetup.com
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby BigGayAppletree » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:19 am

Don't be a fuck wad. Get a divorce. The stress you will cause is low value.

You gonna tell your wife about this, or is she your wing man?
BigGayAppletree
AFC

Next

Return to General Discussion