Summer places to run game you never thought of

Open PUA discussion

Re: Summer places to run game you never thought of

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Isiman, I'm sorry I lashed out at you. I like you a lot.

I find it hard to believe all these pools have security measures to make you get in. Last time I was pool hopping in Dallas was 2007. It wasn't like you say but maybe things have changed. Unless some ordinance has been passed that pools must have security blocks, I don't believe it. In Little Rock, I'm estimating there are 20 upscale apartments within 10 minutes of my house. I only know of 3 with security and 2 of them are at the main drive in gate, not the pool.

I know there's a place in downtown on lemon street called Bryant Street apartments or Amli apartments where rent was about 1100 for a 1 bedroom around 05. anyone could walk in. I met a 39 year old player down there one day who didn't live there, and didn't know anyone there. That apartment was like a maze b/c there were certain area's gated to drive in, and certain area's you could park and walk to the pool but the pool wasn't secured

that reminds me of something funny non-pua related. In the middle of this complex there was a 1950's bungalow someone was living in who , I guess refused to sell the house to the complex to bulldoze so they just built the complex around it and they still lived there.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Triumvirate wrote:Sorry Ninjamatt, you are showing why this is a local forum. I don't know how it was when you werehere last time, but any decent pool that's crawling with hotties will make you show proof that you live in the complex.

You're wrong, isiman is right. So now that we know that you need to show proof that you live in the complex to use the pool, what are your ways to get around that?

Throw your own pool party.

I'm sure one of you guys lives in a swamk place with a pool. So if 5 of you guys gave out 30 invites to girls at the bars, college campuses and the mall, that would be 150 people.
With odds like that, you would get at least 30 girls to show up. That's only 20%. 8)
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:12 pm

we got boats, but no pools playa. pools are bad investments
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 am

I'm probably the first person on the forum to provide actual photographic proof to make a point and that's the reception I get? Interesting.

2007 is light years ago son. Back then, the president was white and gas was at the record-breaking price of $2.93 a gallon. The DFW metro had half a million less people than it does now. Victory Park was a new idea. Carson's Live was one of the hottest clubs in town.

There was no housing crash or recession, and Californians were happy to pay their $2500/month rent rather than move to Texas where they could get more for half that price.

Due to the high income of the typical DFW resident, most of the residences built here have been upscale-style apartments. Apartments that cost $1000+ a month, with key cards and gated pools. In fact you won't even be able to see most of the pools from any nearby street. They're far inside the complex. People paying that kind of money don't want their place teeming with randoms and (potential) homeless. Enough crime happens in Dallas as it is. Of course I would know this, having lived here.

I drove through Little Rock on my way moving to Dallas in 2008. What kind of authority would I have telling you what's going on there today? Please check yourself. The bullshit stops today.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm

i had made a post but I want to edit it after consideration. You are right isiman and triumvirate. It's a bad idea, and not a good spot to meet girls. I'm sorry for wasting your time and bandwith(or whatever it's called). too anyone on here that read my original post, disregard it. bad idea.
ninjamatt
PUA

Previous

Return to General Discussion