The Vacation Thread

Open PUA discussion

The Vacation Thread

Postby Triumvirate » Mon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey Guys.

I just got from Iowa and I realized that the model of meet and attract is the same, no matter where you go, there are some things to keep in mind when you're on vacation. I hope that this thread can become a place to collect some of the best vacation tips.

Isi, I know you have some solid ones so I expect to see some here.

1. Don't just go out during the night. Instead of just sitting in your hotel room, gain an idea of the culture of the place by doing some daytime approaches. You can play the dumb tourist and get contact information for day 2s or to bring girls with you to the night time venue that evening.

2. Familiarize yourself with the local rules and laws. Do venues close at 1 am, 2am, or never? Can you buy beer and liquor at the same place? If so, until what time?

Alright, those are my first two, let's keep this thing going!
Triumvirate
PUA

Re: The Vacation Thread

Postby voyager » Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

3. Get #s for the local taxis.

4. Be aware of the nearest gas stations and convenience stores. It doesn't hurt to know what food places are open after bars close.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby GettenJizzywitit » Thu May 17, 2012 12:30 am

5. Research the area and reviews and stay as close as possible to the middle of the action unless your tied up & expected to be with family.

6. Plan comparisons of the city your from as a treasure to generate value in conversation. I like to make them imagine their in your world and drive them through a summary of what it would be like to live where you do.

I'm going to Orlando then Boston during the course of the next three weeks so I'll be getting ready :mrgreen:
GettenJizzywitit
rAFC

Postby Ca$h » Thu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

7. Avoid "tourist trap" venues, visit "locals" venues unless they are one and the same.
Ca$h
rAFC

Postby Mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 12:42 pm

8. Logistics: Sarge in areas that are in close proximity to the place you're staying.

9. Always mention you are from out of town because then she'll know that naughty words won't get back to her friends.

10. When traveling abroad, stay at hostels to meet fellow travelers - alwats a target rich environment.
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Return to General Discussion