Nick Hoss reveals "Reading List" of dating techniques

Open PUA discussion

Re: Nick Hoss reveals "Reading List" of dating techniques

Postby Bull Run » Wed May 02, 2012 9:11 am

maenad wrote:This mentality goes over to "why should I take a girl on a date and pay for her food when shes not my girlfriend, i don't owe her shit'.

That's not the same as posting on the boards in an effort to try to impart your wisdom on others trying to learn pick-up. I do it all the time because it's changed my life so much, for the better, that I feel as if I should pay it forward. The world would be better if people would just be altruistic for a change and not be so fucking selfish.

Doing something nice for some one isn't beta or supplication, it's being fucking human (yes that was ripped off from Tyler Durden).
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 am

maenad wrote:You should not feel obligated to do things for others, you owe no one nothing in life unless they have done something for you. If someone does me a favor, then I am glad to to return the gesture to them because I am not fond of manipulation(use and abuse them mentality). I prefer situations, where I benefit along with the other person. Everyone's happy that way.

This mentality goes over to "why should I take a girl on a date and pay for her food when shes not my girlfriend, i don't owe her shit'.

With that logic you're saying charities shouldn't exist, this forum shouldn't exist, and nobody should ever help anybody with anything in life just because that person has nothing to offer them.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby Khaos » Wed May 02, 2012 5:57 pm

IsiMan84 wrote:
maenad wrote:You should not feel obligated to do things for others, you owe no one nothing in life unless they have done something for you. If someone does me a favor, then I am glad to to return the gesture to them because I am not fond of manipulation(use and abuse them mentality). I prefer situations, where I benefit along with the other person. Everyone's happy that way.

This mentality goes over to "why should I take a girl on a date and pay for her food when shes not my girlfriend, i don't owe her shit'.

With that logic you're saying charities shouldn't exist, this forum shouldn't exist, and nobody should ever help anybody with anything in life just because that person has nothing to offer them.

Look, I know I come off a little jaded saying things like that. I have good reasons, all through out my life people used to use me as The source of entertainment because I was extremely witty. If people don't Contribut to my life, they aren't worth my time.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Khaos » Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Bull Run wrote:
maenad wrote:This mentality goes over to "why should I take a girl on a date and pay for her food when shes not my girlfriend, i don't owe her shit'.

That's not the same as posting on the boards in an effort to try to impart your wisdom on others trying to learn pick-up. I do it all the time because it's changed my life so much, for the better, that I feel as if I should pay it forward. The world would be better if people would just be altruistic for a change and not be so fucking selfish.

Doing something nice for some one isn't beta or supplication, it's being fucking human (yes that was ripped off from Tyler Durden).

No wisdom, just instinct. Also wasn't worried if its beta or alpha or not.
Khaos
PUA

Postby voyager » Wed May 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Comgrts maenad! Another thread successfully derailed!
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 pm

maenad wrote:
IsiMan84 wrote:

Look, I know I come off a little jaded saying things like that. I have good reasons, all through out my life people used to use me as The source of entertainment because I was extremely witty. If people don't Contribut to my life, they aren't worth my time.

Why does it matter so much what other people think of you? Sounds like a personal issue to me. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and it doesn't matter if somebody else finds it funny, weird, amusing or stupid. If somebody happens to invite you to do something, them inviting you was the "something to offer". Otherwise you would have been doing nothing at that moment in time. The summation of what you said is literally "people want me around them because of my personality." Cry me a river.

If you were a 'natural' who didn't have any insecurities about yourself, little shit like this wouldn't matter to you. Which leads me to believe you aren't one. On that same token, if people want to read material about how to be better in social situations, that shit also shouldn't matter to you. It's basically training your brain, which needs just as much work as your body. The physical equivalent of what you're doing would be me laughing at all the guys who lift weights and train to be better track athletes, just because I'm naturally better than them.

Back to the subject at hand. I tend to read different things here and there, instead of following one school of thought for a prolonged period of time. I don't think every single person is going to get the same results from using one method versus another guy who does the same thing, or the type of venue you're at or the girl you're talking to. It would take a long time to find out what works for you if you don't try a little bit of everything.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby Khaos » Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm

IsIman84
You don't know me, so you don't matter. Judging by the fact that you are picking a fight with me and BR on here I assume you are not getting enough attention by others. It must come from being socially akward, which leads me to believe you are like a lot of the members that I've met from here who have aspergers and have came out with me( some of them, but not all).

I know the disease well, one of my good friends from highschool had the syndrome and he was very socially inept. He was a brilliant guy, he just came off weird to people(which is common for high functioning autist and those with aspergers). Also I understand your jealousy, It must have sucked watching guys like me fuck the girl you cared about and pushed away because you were akward. It reminds me of the girl in my college math class, I sit there and bust on her All the time and this other dude try's to get with her by smothering her with attention and Sitting with her. The whole entire time the attention is on me and he hates me for it.
Khaos
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 am

Haha. Picking a fight? Sounds like you're butt-hurt that I can manage to argue with you and stay on subject at the same time. And don't bring Bull Run into this; considering me and him both disagreed with you he's not going to take your side. I actually respect him. You on the other hand...not so much. Didn't bother reading past that line. I'll assume it wasn't about the original topic, just like anything else you bring up.

But on the real though, man to man, if you're not contributing to the thread why say anything? You can bump your gums on a Yahoo News comments section; that might be more your style.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 am

Maenad,

You can't go Al Bundy for the rest of your life. I mean its great that you scored four touchdowns in a single game for Polk High back in the day, er I mean that you used to be a natural but dwelling on what you did in high school is counterproductive as an adult. We go out every weekend, if you're interested in getting better you should join us. If you are good, then you will be going out with peers, if you have areas of improvement, they'll be guys to help. Go to the wingman request section for details. See you out there.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Bull Run » Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am

IsiMan84 wrote:And don't bring Bull Run into this; considering me and him both disagreed with you he's not going to take your side. I actually respect him.

Isi and I totally see eye to eye on this subject.

Respect is a two way street brother, right back at ya' man.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion