Go Go Gadget Immigration Reform!

Anything goes

Go Go Gadget Immigration Reform!

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 pm

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100423/us_nm/us_immigration_usa_arizona_4]GTFO[/url]

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 pm

I wonder what Obama's idea of "Immigration Reform" is if it's nothing like this?

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

That would have been great if they would have corralled those people in and started enforcing the new law right then... that would have been epic.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Guys...hey!
That was a [url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100428/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_texas]GREAT Idea![/url]
I wonder what those TXans think of it??

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 am

Deport the illegals and their native born children. Period. End of discussion.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 am

Parts being played / Who played the part:
Ever inquisitive student / Finesse
All knowing source / Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia

What is this "Social Contract" I signed?

[QUOTE="wiki"]
Social contract describes a broad class of theories that try to explain the ways in which people form states to maintain social order. The notion of the social contract implies that the people give up sovereignty to a government or other authority in order to receive or maintain social order through the rule of law. It can also be thought of as an agreement by the governed on a set of rules by which they are governed.

Social contract theory formed a central pillar in the historically important notion that legitimate state authority must be derived from the consent of the governed. The starting point for most of these theories is a heuristic examination of the human condition absent from any structured social order, usually termed the “state of nature”. In this condition, an individual’s actions are bound only by his or her personal power, constrained by conscience. From this common starting point, the various proponents of social contract theory attempt to explain, in different ways, why it is in an individual’s rational self-interest to voluntarily give up the freedom one has in the state of nature in order to obtain the benefits of political order.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. interesting.. so it's in my interest to adhear to this "Social Contract"? I'm still concerned though... what if I don't want to adhear to it anymore? What exactly is it that I am agreeing to do? What all is involved?

[QUOTE="wiki"]
Since civil rights come from agreeing to the contract, those who choose to violate their contractual obligations, such as by committing crimes, abdicate their rights, and the rest of society can be expected to protect itself against the actions of such outlaws.

To be a member of society is to accept responsibility for following its rules, along with the threat of punishment for violating them. In this way, society works by "mutual coercion, mutually agreed upon" (Hardin 1968).
[/QUOTE]

Ok, so what are these "civil rights" you speak of?

[QUOTE="wiki"]
Civil and political rights are a class of rights and freedoms that protect individuals from unwarranted action by government and private organizations and individuals and ensure one's ability to participate in the civil and political life of the state without discrimination or repression.
Civil rights include the ensuring of peoples' physical integrity and safety; protection from discrimination on grounds such as physical or mental disability, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, national origin, age, immigrant status, etc; and individual rights such as the freedoms of thought and conscience, speech and expression, religion, the press, and movement.

Political rights include natural justice (procedural fairness) in law, such as the rights of the accused, including the right to a fair trial; due process; the right to seek redress or a legal remedy; and rights of participation in civil society and politics such as freedom of association, the right to assemble, the right to petition, and the right to vote.[/QUOTE]

This sounds very much like what our Founding Fathers were talking about when they set up our Constitutional Republic. But what's with all of these "Universal Rights" I keep hearing about with all of these illegal immigrants? I thought you had to be a legal citizen in order to have protection under our rights protect by our Constitution?

[QUOTE="wiki"]
Civil and political rights were among the first to be recognized and codified. In many countries, they are constitutional rights and are included in a bill of rights or similar document. They are also defined in international human rights instruments, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
Civil and political rights need not be codified to be protected, although most democracies worldwide do have formal written guarantees of civil and political rights.

Civil rights are often considered to be natural rights. Thomas Jefferson wrote in his 1774 A Summary View of the Rights of British America that "a free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate."

Custom also plays a role. Implied or unenumerated rights are rights that courts may find to exist even though not expressly guaranteed by written law or custom; one example is the right to privacy in the United States.
The question of who civil and political rights apply to is a subject of controversy. In many countries, citizens have greater protections against infringement of rights than non-citizens; at the same time, civil and political rights are considered to be universal rights that apply to all persons.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I get it now... so these illegals think that they should be given what the United States citizens hold dear because it is a "universal right". They want the protection of our civil and political rights. But, this doesn't make sense... there has to be some order... I mean.. You can't have the rule of law, without there being some rules as to who qualifies for protection under our Constitutional enumerated protections.

After all, the social contract we had in place, is being violated by these illegals by not following the social contract of how to immigrate legally.. Why should we bend the rules for them? That would just promote illegal acts all across the board and then getting away with it.. like cheating on taxes like Tim Geithner...

I mean, sure these guys built our houses cheaply because lord knows the goverment regulations make it to expensive for Americans to do it, and sure they are our servants, housekeepers, lawn care providers... but the only reason we don't do that stuff ourselves is because we are taxed to the hilt, so just to provide for our families and selves we have to work double or triple the amount of hours to do so. I can just imagine how hard it is for those parents who are single who don't have custody of their children, and are having to pay alimony and child support.

Wow wiki, Thanks so much for helping me understand what the "Social Contract" I "signed" is. I think it's time for me to renegotiate because it sounds as if the world's "social contract" is trying to make me violate my country's "social contract". I may also want to consider renegotiating my own social contract with my own society.

I wonder if everyone else is going to "allow" this illegal problem to happen in America.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:32 am

Send these law breaking sacks of cheap shit back to where they came, I'll build my own fucking house.

Let the world deal with their own shit, America will deal with her's. Fuck this whole "give up" sovereignty for "human rights" bullshit... if you want the American dream then respect that there is a boundary between the rest of the shit ass world and this great country. if you can't get into our country, maybe it's time to start thinking about an "American Revolution" in your own country.

When you hold up an ugly ass mexican flag, or put it above America's, then you fucked up in negotiating. Too bad, go back to your shit hole of a country, and yes I can say that, because obviously it is otherwise you wouldn't be trying to come here for a "better life".

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Friends, the mass invasion of illegal aliens is part of the Globalists plan for the erosion of borders (and cultures) and the centralization of power. Say goodbye to America and hello to the North American Union. Orders for mass deportation or stricter border control will not come from the top. The hollowed out puppet of the Tri-lateral Commission aka Council on Foreign Relations we call President will do nothing, his controllers are orchestrating this entire thing. It is up to the States (like Arizona) to individually take action against the largest illegal invasion in the known history of the world.

Or maybe we should all take sensitivity training and be more tolerant. If we just comply everyone will get cookies. :rolleyes:

[CENTER]"The three governments should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically diminishing the need for the current intensity of the governments’ physical control of cross-border traffic, travel, and trade within North America. A long-term goal for a North American border action plan should be joint screening of travelers from third countries at their first point of entry into North America and the elimination of most controls over the temporary movement of these travelers within North America."
[/CENTER]
-CFR on the North American Union

Return to Off Topic