funny wingman story

Open PUA discussion

funny wingman story

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

So I decided to rake in a wanna be pua from a forum. We texted a few times last week. Saturday he drives about 45 minutes to meet me at the hottest club in town. We met up in the club about midnight with the place hopping.

Keep in mind this guy is about 10 years younger than me. I didn't really know what to expect but I figure if he can't hang, I can ditch him and do my own thing. So I roll up on this guy, mid 20's. I can tell he's a little bit shy ,maybe slightly nervous which I expect. So we are walking around talking about some of his job stuff he told me on texts. Within 15 minutes I had opened 3 sets. The first 2 had a nine in it I opened first. 9's with 7ish's. Both instances they were friendly and talked. I didn't wanna get him in over his head too early so it was 2 minute stuff and decided to next possibly come back later type of deal. At this point I'm trying to show him how to open.

So we go sit at a table and as I smoke we notice two 9.5's together,mid 20ish acting like total bitches. we watched them about 5 minutes blow people off and be bitchy while I smoke (don't like to walk around and smoke). I finished my smoke and said ,"lets go talk to them". I opened it and as it turned out, they were just friendly, shy girls. They gave me about a minute before they went dancing. Anyway, me and him are chilling a few minutes after, and I get distracted with a girl I know. I look at him and he opens a cute skinny thing . He ends up getting her number. In the same area about 15 minutes later he opens three 30 year old skinny cute blonde 8ish that I didn't even see at first b/c of the number of people. They were all over him. he signaled a few minutes after his open for me to jump in so I did.

I guess that's the first time I met a wingman and went "sarging", cold off of the forums. Nice guy for sure. And almost as good with women as me which is scary considering his age. I will keep his number.
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: funny wingman story

Postby relax » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice job with winging cold! Funny thing is that I'm sure there are a ton of guys out there that have decent game, it's just that sometimes they need to see someone else in field to give them permission to go hit on chicks or get rejected etc.
relax
gPUA

Re: funny wingman story

Postby herobleu » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 am

Great.. sounds like you had a great time and made a new friend/sarging buddy too :D
Believe in the impossible. HeroBleu

Simple 3 Texts Method to Get any Girl you Want:
http://magneticmessaging.datesecrets.org
herobleu
bAFC

Return to General Discussion