Dallas/ Fort Worth 18+ venues.

Describe your DFW's venue experiences and recommendations

Dallas/ Fort Worth 18+ venues.

Postby vash » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 pm

My little brother is getting into PUA... what are the 18+ venues that are good around here?
I know about billybobs/ mstreet bar (which is horrible by the way)... any good ones out there?
Thanks in advance
vash
AFC

Re: Dallas/ Fort Worth 18+ venues.

Postby Scoundrel » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 am

I would say to try some of the indy coffee houses. There are not good ones in FTW anymore. But, I've heard good things about Opening Bell Coffee Dallas. But, I haven't been there yet myself.

I always give the same advice when asked where to go. Ask any hot girls where the cool hang out spots are. Just say "Hey, you guys look like cool people. Where are the cool hangout spots in this town?" Tell them you are new to the area or something.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby vash » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 pm

ya I've been doing that but nobody knows of 18+ places...
vash
AFC

Postby Gamble » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Most of em are gonna be on thursday nights, like plush and purgatory. And I would try out some pool halls or something to that nature.
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby Alger » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 am

I definitely agree Purgatory is a good place for 18 and up. There might be some places located by SMU considering that many students are under 21 and there certainly is not a shortage of hot women at SMU.
Alger
gPUA

Postby Scoundrel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 pm

This may sting a little.

If the under 21 girls won't tell you where they hang out maybe there is something wrong with your approach. You know they are going someplace to get away from their folks.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby vash » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 pm

ok purgatory... i'll see about that.
And I've asked but I specifically am looking for clubs... They always tell me about other social venues like pool halls/ coffee shops, etc. nobody seems to know the club scene over here in fort worth :(
vash
AFC

Postby RockStar » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:36 pm

LOL. There IS no club scene in fort worth. Not 18+ and up anyways. Vice is good 21and up. Bar 9 is ok sometimes (depends on the promoter) 21 and up. City streets is freaking geeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooo. however 18+ some nights...but if you're into little short fat ethnic chicks, more power to ya, big mama needs some lovin too! LOL.. and ummmm...then there is....ummmm.....well...nope that's it.

long story short if you wanna do club/ ultra-lounge game, Dallas is the place to go.

Rockstar
RockStar
PUA

Postby vash » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:31 am

hahaha... note to self... move to sick penthouse underneath ghost bar in Dallas lol... got it, fort worth sucks. However in defense of Fort Worth... billybobs is a goldmine for TCU girls, not a club... I guess if your a cowboy it is :?
vash
AFC

Postby RockStar » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 am

Yeah I'm actually part of the fort worth crew. PM me and I can hook you up with some great non club venues in Funkytown. Sorry guys..I ain't sharing with the world. easy way to sarge out a venue.

Rockstar
RockStar
PUA

Next

Return to Venue Notes and Reviews