Website Link Clean-up

Got something to say?

Website Link Clean-up

Postby Mojo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 pm

After receiving an email from google indicating that malware is a possible problem, I went through the site to clean up bad/outdated links. One of which went to a site that was compromised with malware. I removed link and problem should be corrected.

Checking the validity of the links, I found around half to be bad. It is amazing how so many pua related websites come and go!
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Re: Website Link Clean-up

Postby Scoundrel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 am

Yeah, guys are all fired up at first, but they don't have the stamina to keep going.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby Mojo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Scoundrel wrote:Yeah, guys are all fired up at first, but they don't have the stamina to keep going.

Very true. Some of you guys may not know this but dallaspua.com is recognized (I've even seen the word "infamous") in the community.
Mojo
PUG

Postby Satyr » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Mojo wrote:Very true. Some of you guys may not know this but dallaspua.com is recognized (I've even seen the word "infamous") in the community.

Certainly, true. Coming from the Houston Lair I've heard much about Dallas PUA and Lair. Infamous is right for both, but not all of it is good...
Remember, the girl you're fucking is someone's daughter...and that's pretty fucking hot!!!!
Satyr
AFC

Postby Mojo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:34 pm

One pua "guru" once said my standards were too high; that I took as a compliment :)

He was referring to my refusal in making dallaspua.com a marketing arm for pua "gurus" that wanted to pimp out the forum membership to sell their product. Lot of "gurus" have come out of the woodwork these days and some have resented the fact they were not able to manipulate me into selling their products... so some throw temper tantrums.

As for the good, dallaspua.com has been around for a while, being a steady source of information and value to the community. I hope that we can infuse integrity into the men's game... that is something that tends to lack in a community that attracts guys that can't attract women.
Mojo
PUG

Postby Gamble » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

I really like that about this forum. I joined a few others, but I can't even remember their names because I stopped using them as a result of all the ads. Every time I loaded the page there was a freakin pop up ad telling me about the latest and greatest ebook that only costs $50.00.

Everything I've learned has been either self taught by reading books and practicing or from the help I've received here. And I want to thank everyone for their help and Mojo for keeping this site clean and helpful.
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Return to Comments & Suggestions