Security

Got something to say?

Re: Security

Postby Mojo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 pm

RockStar wrote:Perhaps only allow FR's , LR's, and BJR's and photo's in the hidden forum? With membership solely established on the grounds of coming to a single meet up to establish identity as a real person and no other criteria.

Limiting the content to threads that require privacy (such as personal photos, LR with photos of the HB, personal contact information, etc) is important. It would also need to be more strictly moderated. For example, any non-constructive flaming could be grounds for removal.

Gamble wrote:I do agree with mojo about the pictures... I don't mind that they are up but if you would, could you possibly take my handle off the caption?

Done

Dead Poet wrote:I work almost every time you guys have meets and it is almost impossible for me to get out to them until my job situation changes.

Traditionally we have had Night Game sarging on Friday nights as to keep Saturday nights free. Do you work every Friday night?
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby Gamble » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Mojo wrote:Limiting the content to threads that require privacy (such as personal photos, LR with photos of the HB, personal contact information, etc) is important. It would also need to be more strictly moderated. For example, any non-constructive flaming could be grounds for removal.

I completely agree, any flaming in secure area, especially of someone that does not have access to the secure area should be grounds for removal of either the forum itself, or the removal of their access to the secure area.
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby RockStar » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Limiting the content to threads that require privacy (such as personal photos, LR with photos of the HB, personal contact information, etc) is important. It would also need to be more strictly moderated. For example, any non-constructive flaming could be grounds for removal.

sounds really good I would have some personal photos up here if I wasn't concerned about revealing my secret identity. lol. just like superman! lmao no superPUA! gives up up away a whole new meaning.

Rockstar
RockStar
PUA

Postby Gamble » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 pm

RockStar wrote:gives up up away a whole new meaning

no balls, you won't say that next time your with that Brazilian chick!
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby RockStar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm

she's from spain and i have sung here i come to save the day in the sack. lmao. funny as shit!

so mojo if we can have a private photos forum i'll post some photos of me breathing and eating fire.

rockstar
RockStar
PUA

Postby Mojo » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 pm

I've set up a private area. Use it wisely :mrgreen:
Mojo
PUG

Postby Dead Poet » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Mojo wrote:
Dead Poet wrote:I work almost every time you guys have meets and it is almost impossible for me to get out to them until my job situation changes.

Traditionally we have had Night Game sarging on Friday nights as to keep Saturday nights free. Do you work every Friday night?

Sorry, didn't see this till now, but yeah. Unfortunately. I'm working on finding a new job. Hopefully soon something will happen :)
Dead Poet
rAFC

Postby Mojo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Mojo wrote:I've set up a private area. Use it wisely :mrgreen:

I'll send out an email to let everyone know about the new VIP forum. Though first I need to make sure the mass emailer is working correctly.
Mojo
PUG

Postby Gamble » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:10 pm

VIPua is now open
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby Mojo » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Gamble wrote:It still says that I don't have the required permission to get into VIPUA

I haven't activated the group yet. You are part of the group. Thus far only moderators have access.
Mojo
PUG

Previous

Return to Comments & Suggestions