Wingman needed

Anything goes

Wingman needed

Postby chirokid » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:25 am

What up fellas... So I'm in need of a little help. All my friends I usually go out with are either married or have girlfriends. This is great for them but sucks for me. I usually go out around addison or sundance square, if anyone wants to meet up and chase some skirts shoot me an email! pardustchiro@hotmail.com
chirokid
bAFC

hey

Postby DateDemon » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:07 am

how old are you ? PM me if you dont want to say it on the board. I might be interested in winging with you
"I was no longer in the game to meet women; I was in the game to lead men."- Neil "Style" Strauss The Game 214

"It's not the number of ladies you get, or even the quality. It's all about whether you are happy with the results." -DateDemon
DateDemon
gPUA

wingman

Postby chirokid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:17 pm

im 25 year old white dude
chirokid
bAFC

Re: Wingman needed

Postby joshnex » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:54 am

chirokid wrote:What up fellas... So I'm in need of a little help. All my friends I usually go out with are either married or have girlfriends. This is great for them but sucks for me. I usually go out around addison or sundance square, if anyone wants to meet up and chase some skirts shoot me an email! pardustchiro@hotmail.com

hmu, find me on facebook.com/jnexology

Josh Nex
joshnex
AFC

Re: hey

Postby joshnex » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:54 am

DateDemon wrote:how old are you ? PM me if you dont want to say it on the board. I might be interested in winging with you

hmu, find me on facebook.com/jnexology

Josh Nex
joshnex
AFC

Return to Off Topic