Free Seminar With PUAs From ?The Game? - This Wed 2/21/07

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Free Seminar With PUAs From ?The Game? - This Wed 2/21/07

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:55 am

Hey fellas,

I just talked with a good friend of mine and after you read this you are going to want to name all your first born sons Mojo.

There is a FREE seminar going on this Wednesday night from 7:30 - 9:00 that you don't want to miss.

Four PUAs will be driving into Dallas to give a free seminar exclusively for our lair. Two of the instructors were cited in ?The Game? and one of them was named the 9th best PUA in the world according to Thundercat.

These guys are some of the best around and it's a real thrill to have them here in Dallas . They're putting on a works hop with Herbal (from ?The Game?) this weekend so this is an awesome chance to meet them in person and see them in action.

And since I know Brett Leigh who heads up RDR (Real Dating Results) and Project Austin, I've convinced him to get his guys to stay the night in Dallas so they can go out sarging with you after the seminar.

Oh yeah, did I mention it?s FREE. I know, I know, you owe me big time but you can make it up to me later. ; )

Here's some info on the guys...

Harmless - Named the 9th best PUA in the world according to Thundercat. If you've read any of his posts on fastseduction you know this guy is for real. He wrote for Style and was mentioned in ?The Game.? This guy is the best PUA on phone game and creating conversations among many other things.

Manish Punjabi a.k.a. Billionaire - Is the Director of The Austin Society as well as a certified personal hypnotist. Manish was mentioned in ?The Game? and is regarded by many as one of the best inner game coaches around.

Jason a.k.a. GoneSavage - Jason toured around the U.S. and Canada in his bus going from city to city in the past year and a half perfecting the skills of one night stands, which he calls same day lays, threesomes and quick escalation.

He?s only in town for the next two weeks before he moves on. This will probably be the only time you get to see him in a long, long time.

Brett Leigh a.k.a. Deuce - Founder of Project Austin and CEO of Real Dating Results and personal friend of mine. He got started in the community about 5 years ago and has some great stories to tell you about his experiences and personal testimony.

I told Brett I would find a location for them to speak at (that?s the least I could do) but I wanted to make sure I got this out to you guys first.

If you want to learn about their works hop this weekend go to [url]www.RealDatingResults.com/Workshop.htm[/url]

-Mojo

[color=red:6f30b80902][size=18:6f30b80902]Update: [/size][/color] [b]If you want to bring a friend, please have them sign up on the board.

Thanks,
-Deucex[/b]

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:05 am

Is the seminar only free if you sign up for the workshop? I would like to attend the seminar, but I have other obligations on the weekend.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:26 am

Is there a location for this free seminar? Im really interested...

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:43 pm

Ya I would love to go Wednesday as well. Keep us posted!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:09 pm

[quote="Rhody"]Is the seminar only free if you sign up for the workshop? I would like to attend the seminar, but I have other obligations on the weekend.[/quote]

Yes, it is free :)

They will be having a workshop soon, though there is no obligation to sign up.

[quote="Pr0wler"]Is there a location for this free seminar? Im really interested...[/quote]

Verona Luxury High-Rise Apartments
Seminar will be in the Clubroom adjacent to the lobby, on the right side when entering the lobby.
13330 Noel Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75240
972-764-2022
[url]http://www.veronadallas.com[/url]

Map:
[url]http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=13330+Noel+Rd.&csz=dallas+texas&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=[/url]

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:19 pm

I am so there! It's things like this that makes --redacted-- so cool, and anyone with a handle that has Deuce in it has got to be a great guy. See you all there. I thank you and my first born son Mojo thanks you.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:23 pm

I'll be there. Thanks for setting this up.

way to go, man

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:26 pm

I will also be there.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:43 pm

I'll be there

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:01 pm

I'm in for the Wednesday nite event.

Phil

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests