Workshop With Herbal Et. All Reduced to $267

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Workshop With Herbal Et. All Reduced to $267

Postby Deuce » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:10 pm

Guys,

In an effort to make sure we accomdate all the guys who are desperate to attend this weekend's workshop but don't have the cash for it, we're reducing the total cost down to $800. We also making it easier for you to go by accepting 3 monthly payments of only $267.

So if you've ever wanted to personally learn from Herbal or GoneSavage or Merchant or Billionaire or Ghost or me consider this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

These guys will not be together again after this event.

If you're asking yourself, "Why in hell would you reduce the cost of the workshop to only $800 with all these great instructors there?"

Easy. I want you to be there.

This is the first workshop that RDR is putting on and I want it to totally blow your mind. If you don't walk away after the first day with realizing that this is the best value for your hard earned money, then I'll personally refund every cent.

So if you were on the fence about going, get off and make a decision to get things right in your life with women.

We're only taking the first 11 guys who sign-up by this Friday at 9:00 PM. To reserve your seat today go to:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/javano ... 95&clear=1

-Brett Leigh a.k.a. Deuce
Deuce
AFC

whats the business

Postby funkifrank » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:59 am

deuce thanks again for putting on the seminar it was F-ing awesome ...all the guys were great and surpassed my expectations in the theory process and the infield process. just got back ....and to all the guys who i went in the field with .....it was hella fun .....great vibe and i met new friends ....cant ask for more ......later
funkifrank
AFC

Postby yogi » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:04 pm

second that, was an amazing experience
yogi
wbAFC

Postby Deuce » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:39 pm

Thanks fellas. Your transformations are a big reason why we put on these workshops. I know you got a lot out of it and I wish you continued success as you implement what you've learned.
Now go out and be the studs you already are and meant to be.
Deuce
AFC

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests