This still used?

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

This still used?

Postby P!tbull2134 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:56 pm

I don't see any post since June. This site still used to get together?
P!tbull2134
wbAFC

Re: This still used?

Postby Mojo » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:29 pm

Fourteen years ago this was THE place for the local PUA community. Though having graduated the community myself, it may be time to stop hosting this site.

Hopefully I can find someone to take over because the wealth of advise and information on this forum is amazing.
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby sultan » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Please keep it alive. I met an awesome wing on here, and just posted looking for more wings. The industry died, and this is awesone to do now. This is the time people. Mystery fucked it up for everyone doing that show, and I was real good back then, but girls were on to it because of all the attention. Long story short you can use the M3 routines nowadays and get away with it. That the community died sucks but it is also great for those who are out there in a way. I will post my progress on here to help keep it alive. It will be very interesting to hear from me because I used to be good, and became a relapsed afc after my divorce lol. I still have it but I'm trying to get lightning good this time. Again, I'll start a thread and share my story and sarges in the apt place. Please don't shut this down. Let those who are at it help each other.
sultan
wbAFC

Postby WhiteRabbit » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Hey P!tbull2134, Sultan, and any other PUAs. Hit me up I'm still in the game.
WhiteRabbit
wbAFC

Postby dokgo » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:22 pm

I just got back into the game. Hit me up!
-Dokgo
dokgo
AFC

Postby Timebandit » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:23 pm

Whatever you want the answer is yes, how can I help?
Timebandit
bAFC

Postby Timebandit » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:25 pm

Mojo wrote:Fourteen years ago this was THE place for the local PUA community. Though having graduated the community myself, it may be time to stop hosting this site.

Hopefully I can find someone to take over because the wealth of advise and information on this forum is amazing.

I'm new to the game, but not new to hosting a website, or web based companies. How can I help in a way that would honor you and your effort over the years.
Timebandit
bAFC

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests