Sarge_Mission.Start(date = 9/16/16);

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Sarge_Mission.Start(date = 9/16/16);

Postby Algorithm() » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:26 am

Algorithm() here,

To all the PUAs in the Dallas area. Who's ready for an epic weekend?

I understand that a sarge mission hasn't been put on in a long time. Let's change that, and inject some vigor and spirit into the Dallas pickup community. I call upon all those eager and ready for adventure to meet up at Renfield's Corner, in Uptown, on September 16 at 10:00 pm. We will start with introductions, and then split off into groups to seize our rightful glory. This mission has, of course, been approved by the one and only Mojo himself, who may be in attendance if enough interest is shown. Mojo, as you might know, is the creator of this forum, and was the leader in the Dallas pickup scene years back. If you're looking to learn from one of the masters themselves, sarge alongside your fellow pickup brothers in arms, and are itching for a wondrous story to tell, you know where to find us.

See you on the battlefield,

-(A)

PS: PM or email me if you have any questions or need my number.
signature.equals("What would the world be like if we weren't afraid of one another?")
Algorithm()
rAFC

Re: Sarge_Mission.Start(date = 9/16/16);

Postby Mojo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:47 am

Renfield's Corner Location and Info:

Address: 2603 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201
Phone: (214) 397-0300
Menu: locu.com
Hours: Open today · 4PM–2AM

May be a good idea to meet up at Renfield's Corner after the night is over to compare notes unless you have reason not (like a SNL).
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby Algorithm() » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Another quick update:

On the night of the event I will be wearing a pink button down shirt and white pants with thin black stripes. I will also be wearing glasses and a black splint on my left arm (biking accident, what can you do?). I'll be standing at the front entrance to the bar. Let me know if any further description of my appearance is needed.

-(A)
signature.equals("What would the world be like if we weren't afraid of one another?")
Algorithm()
rAFC

Postby CowboyQB » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:44 am

Im IN!!!!!!

So glad to see the Sarge Missions back up and running.

I've been out of the game for 7 years (cause I got married). But two months ago we split & now I'm free!

I have joint custody of my kids so if I don't have my kids & I don't need to catch up on work, you can always count on me to join in. I still have a lot of learning to do, but I am a good wing and always willing to help others where I can.

See you guys next Saturday.
CowboyQB
AFC

Postby Algorithm() » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:02 am

Hiya CowboyQB!

I'm incredibly sorry to hear about your marriage, but I'm excited to have you come out with us on Saturday. So far we've had quite a few show interest in this, so I think we'll be in good company. I look forward to meeting you!
Algorithm()
rAFC

Postby Algorithm() » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:08 am

Also should clarify: the 16th is a Friday, not a Saturday.
Algorithm()
rAFC

Postby Kevin G. » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Holy Cow, it still works! I'm In for the meet-up.-- Kevin
Kevin G.
AFC

Postby Algorithm() » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Hahaha welcome back Kevin! We look forward to meeting you. I've had lots of people express interest in this event, so it looks like Friday is going to be a big crowd. The more the merrier!
Algorithm()
rAFC

Postby Kevin G. » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Not feeling well today -- may have to disregard the meeting for later. Thanks for setting them back up again. Take Care! Kevin
Kevin G.
AFC

Postby Algorithm() » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Sorry to hear you can't make it this time, Kevin. Hopefully another day.

Nevertheless it looks like it's gonna be packed tonight. I'm super excited to sarge with you guys. Once again I'll be wearing a pink button down, white and black striped pants, and a black splint on my left arm.
Algorithm()
rAFC

Next

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests