New to the forum and pumped!

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

New to the forum and pumped!

Postby Rocky » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:50 pm

What's up guys. I'm 19 and I've been doing pickup for about a year and a half. I prefer to approach a girl and be myself and own my personality 100 percent. I don't put any other methods down and don't mind trying a few. I do what's best for me and feels right, after all, the pussy is the motive,right!? Although you can be good at the game I believe you're never truly done learning and there's always room for improvement. I like going to pickup girls in nightclubs,malls, and anywhere that would usually be considered inappropriate.haha
I'm looking for a wingman or friend as motivated as me to take this shit to the next level. I like having fun with the game and rejections don't bother me anymore, just as long as I know I gave it my all there's always tomorrow. I like to record my interactions to identify the problem or sticking points much faster. If you're looking for motivation I'm your guy. I look forward to meeting, learning, and teaching anyone who is willing to truly get better with women regardless of looks, height, or bad genes. Good luck guys.

I live in the north dallas.
Rocky
wbAFC

Re: New to the forum and pumped!

Postby TheDevil17 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:59 pm

All three of us let's go! Hit me up 972-489-5815 I'm 19 as well
TheDevil17
wbAFC

Re: New to the forum and pumped!

Postby brooksw » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:55 pm

I'm 18 text or call me 214-893-1440 I've done this for a really long time too. Been looking for wings for awhile
brooksw
AFC

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests