Project Dallas

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Project Dallas

Postby dovakhiin » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:57 am

Project Dallas, im pretty sure you guys know where im going to go with this....

Recentley ive been trying to figure out what is the best possible way that I can get constructive experience to make my game pure as gold, and this is my answer to our goals. Project Dallas. Im look for 3 to 4 guys who are goal oriented in picking up and (doesnt matter if your starting out or your good at gaming) to rent a house or a roomy apartment where we can split all costs. Use this bachelor pad as a lair for aspiring pick up artists, to bring women back to, to throw parties at. The first step of the process is to find guys who:
1.willing to go out most of the week
2. HELP each other improve game
3.are clean
4. stable income
5. ready to change their life for whom nature can be proud of.

I know this can be a bit of a long process to acquire. I know naming it Project Dallas can sound a little corny BUT i am serious about this, I know this is going to change all our lives, we have to take the first step

IF you have any questions or interested please PM me.
dovakhiin
AFC

Re: Project Dallas

Postby Triumvirate » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:15 am

I love the ambition. I'd say that you figure out who's dedicated in the game first before signing a year-long lease with them. I've been doing pickup related stuff for a while and the common theme is that there are a lot of guys who claim to be dedicated, but when it comes to going out at least four times a week they disappear like phantoms at dawn.

That being said, we have a groupme group of guys in the DFW that go out at least Thursday-Saturday. If you'd like to join, PM me.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby dovakhiin » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:52 pm

still looking for candidates
dovakhiin
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 pm

You won't find any takers. I can barely get guys to go out more than 1 day a week. You think you are going to get guys to sign a lease for a Project Dallas?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby LaSaga » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:34 pm

I'm definitely down to be in your party as I have been looking for people who are dedicated/goal oriented myself. I need a stable income before I can do any of that though...
LaSaga
AFC

Postby ninjamatt » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:42 pm

It's a cool idea that you should run through craigslist on roommates and m4m plutonic too and any other networks I'm not familiar with. The dallas dirty if smart ass leaves it up. If I were living out there and planned to stay at least 10 years I would buy my own house and rent out 2 or 3 rooms too cool people regardless of gender. You could probably do part-time couch slugs who can't hold jobs but are natural with women too. At the same time you can flip houses if you want. Buy your first, and after a year owner finance or rent to own another.

You're probably not going too far with the idea how it is like Trimvirate said. Going out 4 nights per week is expensive, draining physically, and typically gets boring and most guys realize that after a few weeks doing it. You can get women through flipping real estate or even renting out rooms in your home to women or even guys who know a bunch of women not in the pick up most likely quicker than your project idea.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Rizo » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Dear Dovakhiin,

You sound like a classy gentleman. Glad there is someone else who seems ambitious here.
I go out 3-4 nights a week nowadays. All kinds of places. Bars, clubs, not-so-straight bars (lots of girls there my man, trust me), places with heavy dancing, lounges, dives, you name it. I go. I have ZERO wingmen! I agree with Triumvirate, it's probably best to get to know some people first before going for a long term housing commitment.

Come to Cafe Express this Friday for the sarge. I. Will. Be. There. It blows my mind that there is so little participation in the groups I'm part of in this city. In the wingmen meet up there are 400+ member. I've met 3. Jesus H. If you're as serious as you say you want to be, come out with me Thursday. No need to delay.

Text. Don't call. We'll get this party started.
(214) 810-1129.
Rizo
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 am

Haha, cats on here have more posts than approaches.

Dovakhiin would have broken his year long lease within a week after seeing how much effort it takes to approach on leg day.
IsiMan84
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests