May MEETUP: DAY Game Sarging, Saturday 05/18/2013 @ 3:00 pm

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

May MEETUP: DAY Game Sarging, Saturday 05/18/2013 @ 3:00 pm

Postby Triumvirate » Thu May 09, 2013 8:15 am

May MEETUP: Day Game Sarging, Saturday 05/18/2013 @ 3:00 pm

DAY GAME SARGING

WHAT:

Talking to and engaging women at night in a bar is what's typically thought of as the hallmark of the Community.

What about talking to women during during the day?

What about talking to that woman you see at the grocery store? At the gym? While pumping gas?

Are the interactions really all that different?

Come to this meet-up and you will find out! We will discuss:
- The essential mindset and frame to succeed at daygame
- The most effective daygame openers
- How to always make sure that you have something to talk about
- The best places to go to do daygame (hint: it isn't Northpark Mall)

Initial meeting and discussion followed by sarging. You'll have a chance to share your sticking points, talk about gaming, and just to chill out and get to know each other.

Afterwards we'll sarge, splitting up into groups of 4 or 5, possibly visiting different venues in order not to saturate any one venue.

21+ welcome

WHEN:
3:00 pm Saturday, May 18th, 2013

WHERE:
Cafe Express
3230 McKinney Ave
Dallas

Map: http://www.cafe-express.com/location_16.html
Phone: (214) 999-9444
Triumvirate
PUA

Re: May MEETUP: DAY Game Sarging, Saturday 05/18/2013 @ 3:00

Postby relax » Sun May 12, 2013 9:59 pm

I'll be there.
relax
gPUA

Postby the fox » Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 am

Awesome!.. Thanks. See u then
the fox
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Fri May 17, 2013 8:53 am

Homework!

Rapid Escalation from Liam Mcrae at the 21 convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Z4Nq0O ... gjwkEUyqXm

Watch this before tomorrow as I will be referring to it.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby hellkiller » Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm in
hellkiller
bAFC

Postby Peacemaker » Sat May 18, 2013 11:52 am

Sounds fun. Glad I just joined this forum.
Peacemaker
wbAFC

Postby ninjamatt » Sun May 19, 2013 2:30 pm

did you ever try it? I would be interested in knowing how it goes although that clip is a bunch of garbage. It would be very difficult to get that to work unless the women are old and beat, or just ugly, overweight/ etc. Look at Paul Janka . His style is a lot more conducive to having success where you are. You could do Paul Janka type stuff and be getting a few numbers today and laid in a week or so. That way you are referring too, a guy could be at it for years and not get a good lay.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby LaSaga » Sun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm

How did the event go? I'm so late I just found out about it right now... I like day game because it is so practical.
LaSaga
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Tue May 21, 2013 10:45 pm

ninjamatt wrote:did you ever try it? I would be interested in knowing how it goes although that clip is a bunch of garbage. It would be very difficult to get that to work unless the women are old and beat, or just ugly, overweight/ etc. Look at Paul Janka . His style is a lot more conducive to having success where you are. You could do Paul Janka type stuff and be getting a few numbers today and laid in a week or so. That way you are referring too, a guy could be at it for years and not get a good lay.

this is the type of stuff I'm talking about. You haven't tried this out yourself, hell, I bet you didnt even watch the whole video and you're saying how you can't see it working. Well, jackass, I passed this video out to the guys here in Dallas, and both them and I have been making out with, single night laying and number closing the best of them. So you can sit there, in little rock, and talk, but you just further expose yourself as a fraud, who actually doesn't go infield. Anyone who has done fast escalation knows that the tips this guy lays out are gold.

why do you think you could charge anyone for a bootcamp again?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed May 22, 2013 8:31 am

No I didn't watch the whole video. I looked at the first 9 minutes of it and then skipped around for a few minutes.

There's several ways you, or I wouldn't relate to him. For one his experience is in Australia. That's a totally different cultural where people are brought up different than Dallas or Arkansas. For 2, we don't know what type of women he's talking about laying within 10 minutes or an hour, or whatever he's promoting. My guess is he's done it maybe, but the woman was old, ugly, beat, over weight, etc. The girl in the back ground if you watch her close enough, she cringes at a lot of stuff he's saying. Yet I guess she's supposed to be promoting him.

I think you could get laid if you look at other styles. You're brainwashed in to a style that gets you loser women. If and when you ever do get a chance to get naked with something like that, it's going to dawn on you, all this money and time you've spent may not have been worth it. If all you ever wanted to do was put your dick in something reasonable attractive to see what its like, you can go to Nevada to a brothel and then you will get a taste of your end result. My thought is, if you have any phone or text skills at all which I think you do b/c you are pretty smart, you should look at Paul Janka. You could incorporate the 2 styles to rake in a higher percentage of women.

Keep in mind, I don't know what type of women you are going after. If they are a couple steps down the social ladder from you, your odds are gonna go higher the crappier the woman. The caliber of women I saw you talking to that night in uptown, aren't going to be same day lays. If you were Tony Romo, then yea probably. Hell, even if you were hanging with Tony Romo b/c you were his accountant, then maybe.
ninjamatt
PUA

Next

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests