Looking for Advanced Mentor

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Looking for Advanced Mentor

Postby SeekingAbundance » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Hey guys, I've known about and participated in the community for a year or two now but only took it seriously recently.

I have studied

-Mystery Method
-Real Social Dynamics
-PUATraining
-Tons of other miscellaneous pickup literature

I just did about 150-200 approaches this month and I'm at the point where I am having trouble hooking sets and getting flakes for day 2's.

I am extremely dedicated and have a lot of drive, if there is anyone who is willing to help and possibly shed some light on what I'm doing wrong, then please post or PM me and I will contact you!

I really appreciate it.
SeekingAbundance
bAFC

Re: Looking for Advanced Mentor

Postby ninjamatt » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 pm

don't study the methods too hard. It can mess you up. Take bits and pieces with a grain of salt.

David Deangelo has several youtube clips which are about 2 hours a piece with him standing on a stage with a black background and he brings in a ton of guests speakers he's met over the years. The ones I've seen have good points on various different aspects of pua; from lines, to body language, to 2 females who coach guys, to some 2 foot tall guy in a wheel chair talking about how he has over come life's obstacles such as having 200 broken bones in his life, to a goofy looking dude who dresses good and is a natural. You don't have to watch all of it. I'm guessing it would take 12+ hours. But it's the most elaborate thing I've seen in online free pick up teaching.

As far as a mentor, I can do it and get you on a good path if you are at least approaching. There are probably 1 of 3 things going on as to why you have approached that many with no luck. PM me
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: Looking for Advanced Mentor

Postby Triumvirate » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:04 pm

unless I see you in field I can't trouble shoot your problem. If you approach that much, and you're having problems hooking, it means that you're coming in weak. If you are having girls flake you on a day two, it means you are being too generic. in any event, I'll meet up with you assuming you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Triumvirate
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests