Meetup This Saturday in Dallas

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Meetup This Saturday in Dallas

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:26 am

Hey Guys,

My friend Mark is hosting a meetup this Saturday at Twin Peaks in Addison at 1130 am. I know a lot of people have been asking for a chance to meet these screen names in real life. This is a perfect opportunity. Details for the event are below. I'll be there so PM me if you have any questions. See you there!

In the Book of 5 Rings, Musashi claims that many supposed warriors spent time learning fancy swordplay, but in battle were never in the mindset of "dealing death." Musashi would often kill men in battle by just ramming into them with his armor, with no "style" but he was in the mindset of killing.

Are you spending time learning fancy "game" and then going out there and not actually attempting to have sex? Are you learning how to kino, but when she actually grabs you, your gut wrenches tight?
Do you ever go up to women and ask them to have sex, and if they say yes, you go right then?
Are you withholding jerking it for a week before you go out? Why not?

Where are you attempting to take the evening? A phone number? If the goal for the evening really isn't to have sex, why are you learning "pick up" techniques?

Let's talk about how to put some teeth in the saw, and sharpen our blades, and most importantly to help us all figure out WHERE we are going, then decide how to get in the mindset to do it!

- Mark

How to find us:
Ask for Mark or "That Meetup Group!"

Details: http://www.meetup.com/DallasLair/events/87142742/
Triumvirate
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests