Going on vacation to Dallas next week...need wing.

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Going on vacation to Dallas next week...need wing.

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm looking for someone on this forum to meet up with this coming week. I would prefer to meet someone around 6' slim or athletic built. If you are shy around women or crowds ,it is ok with me as long as you come out and show me around mckinney and are willing to be humble and learn . I am from Little rock. I'm 32 and been in the game several years. I'm 6'2 190, with a baby face and use a few different techniques you may be familiar with depending on what type of women I deal with and what type of wing I have but I am mostly what you would consider a natural.

you can post here or email me in private at mattmason72212@yahoo.com
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: Going on vacation to Dallas next week...need wing.

Postby voyager » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 am

ninjamatt wrote:I'm looking for someone on this forum to meet up with this coming week. I would prefer to meet someone around 6' slim or athletic built.

The fuck is this, a Craigslist personal?
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 am

You looking for a wingman or a date, bro? Hahaha. What does good game have to do with height and. Body type?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 pm

if I come I want to get up with someone about my size who has similar taste in women. it works out better. I can't do nothing when I'm looking for 10's and my wing is excited that a 4 just walked by
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 pm

you guys are correct in your assumption that a lot of these prospective pua's are gay, or closet gays or gays in denial. You can realize that reading enough on pua boards.

I wouldn't necessarily shut them out socially. If any of you know of a guy who is savvy and you have seen him leaving a club with 10's or close, especially if you have seen him leaving a club with a different woman of that caliber more than once, tell him to email me in confidence. I am getting in the car tomorrow or wednesday and hitting dallas or new orleans.

I'm not certain i'm the best player in the world. But I am certain no one in the world is better.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 am

ninjamatt wrote:If you are shy around women or crowds ,it is ok with me as long as you come out and show me around mckinney and are willing to be humble and learn .

If you read closely, he's not even asking for a competent wing like he usually does. Just a good looking one. I can only assume you're fapping to photos of yourself and/or ESPN magazine photos of the Gronk as we speak.

Allow me (a virtual nobody compared to your greatness) to break down your flaws in logic:

1. There's guys who look like you with different taste in women.
2. There's guys who don't look like you with similar taste in women.
3. Your wing can only be cool with 10's? Then I guess he must have joined this forum to get 11's.
4a. Since you only talk to 10's, let me know how both of those approaches go. :roll:
4b. Must be a ton of them in Arkansas. A true 10 would have you gophering in your pants.
5. That "shy guy" will be getting his chin wet over any girl, whether she's a 10, a 4, or a -2.
6. He can be scared of crowds yet somehow regularly goes out? Replace him with Yelp.
7. You'll teach him your "mostly natural" situational techniques? Tell me more. (does Wonka pose)
8. You're in a position to make these demands because...oh. You said so.

Sounds like anyone who's not a mPUA or Tony Romo would be a hindrance to you in Dallas, so have fun sarging on Bourbon Street with Drew Brees I guess. But wait, he's barely 6'0". Never mind then.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:27 pm

nice but here's what's wrong with your logic isiman. My request explains what I am looking for by or if making a trip to Dallas. I don't necessarily disagree with points 1, and 2, but it's not a logical reply to my request. Some of the other points you tried to make are beyond comprehension. So let's break it down;

# 3. I have no idea what you are trying to say and I read that five times. Nothing in my request asks for them to only be ok talking to tens. let's visit the sentence you quoted;

"If you are shy around women or crowds ,it is ok with me as long as you come out and show me around mckinney and are willing to be humble and learn "

Read that a couple times and try to figure out what my ultimate goal is? keep in mind, I don't know the dallas club scene. Keep in mind, it's a big city and likely there's someone on here that knows the geography better than I.

"if you are shy around women or crowds, and are willing to be humble and learn" IT IS OK "as long as you can show me around mckinney." Maybe I messed up by not saying "the scene " I know I will be staying within a couple miles of Mckinney and it's a popular spot. I wondered if there's a guy on here who knows the geographical area, could pick me up and drive so that I don't have to pay for or wait on a taxi, or take my car and get lost, and in return I show him how to talk to women, in the event he is shy. (that may very well mean he gets me there, watches from across the bar, and I tell him what was said later)The post says nothing about we are only talking to tens.

And no i'm not going to show you any natural techniques b/c so far you show to be a jealous crybaby that tries to take issue with everything I say, and overall have a dumb way about how you do it. You could probably learn a lot from Triumvirate.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Speaking of Triumvirate...

I don't know if you are actually coming to Dallas, but the ONLY currency in this area is being seen in field. As far as I, or probably anyone else is concerned, until we see you in field, you are words on a page. There are no ninjamatt videos on youtube. There isn't an international best-seller about ninjamatt, there aren't even any lay reports from ninjamatt.

I think that you should take a much more humble approach to your request. We ALWAYS go out on Fridays., so you should be looking to roll with us on McKinney. I'll tell you like I tell anyone else who posts on the board looking for wings: we already have our own party going on every weekend. We are pretty good at talking to girls and getting number, pulls, or whatever. So if you're going to be a guest in our city, you should treat us like hosts. If you show us that you have the skills, THEN you have proven to be on equal footing and you can make demands like a fellow host. I hope this helps, and if you're willing to come out WITH us, hit me up. Otherwise, enjoy NO.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:16 am

I didn't know there was a group that went out on Friday's. I just wanted to meet some one to do a wednesday , thursday ,weekend deal.

I don't know what to expect on this section of the forum. If I throw my email address out there,I don't know if ten unregistered 25 year old hugh hefners email me or what.

But I am sorry I intruded on your board. I am sorry I was rude to Isiman in my last message. he made valid points. I'm on vacation again in October. lets do a Friday.

eta; I want to give Isiman and anyone else a pointer I learned a while back, since I have caused ruckus. Most women are insecure about what men think of them in the initial stage of an interaction. An easy way to their attention is to turn your head the other direction after they answer your first question, like you thought they were ugly.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:37 am

What you just said...
ninjamatt wrote:# 3. I have no idea what you are trying to say and I read that five times. Nothing in my request asks for them to only be ok talking to tens.

What you previously said:
ninjamatt wrote:I want to get up with someone about my size who has similar taste in women. I can't do nothing when I'm looking for 10's and my wing is excited that a 4 just walked by

What I'm saying now:
He must have similar taste, and you're looking for 10's. That's pretty cut and dry. You've also alluded to this before.

What you just said...
ninjamatt wrote:Read that a couple times and try to figure out what my ultimate goal is? keep in mind, I don't know the dallas club scene. Keep in mind, it's a big city and likely there's someone on here that knows the geography better than I.

What I said:
IsiMan84 wrote:Replace him with Yelp.

What I'm saying now:
Replace him with Yelp.

What you just said...
ninjamatt wrote:I know I will be staying within a couple miles of Mckinney and it's a popular spot. I wondered if there's a guy on here who knows the geographical area, could pick me up and drive so that I don't have to pay for or wait on a taxi, or take my car and get lost, and in return I show him how to talk to women, in the event he is shy. (that may very well mean he gets me there, watches from across the bar, and I tell him what was said later)The post says nothing about we are only talking to tens.

What you previously said:
ninjamatt wrote:I can't do nothing when I'm looking for 10's

And I said:
IsiMan84 wrote:You're in a position to make these demands because...oh. You said so.

What I'm saying now:
So you want a mindless minion to drive you around and do all the work you should be doing yourself. And in return you'll teach him this valuable information you supposedly have. If you were so good at this you could succeed in most venues, and on your own. You still haven't stated why you deserve this rockstar treatment over anybody else on the forum who's going out.

What you said:
ninjamatt wrote:If any of you know of a guy who is savvy and you have seen him leaving a club with 10's or close, especially if you have seen him leaving a club with a different woman of that caliber more than once, tell him to email me in confidence.

What I'm saying now:
Presumably so nobody will find out you're asking him for tips. But then again, I'd be asking him for tips too because A) he's actually pulling 10's, not talking about it on a forum and B) is actually in Dallas.

ninjamatt wrote:And no i'm not going to show you any natural techniques b/c so far you show to be a jealous crybaby that tries to take issue with everything I say, and overall have a dumb way about how you do it. You could probably learn a lot from Triumvirate.

1. Let's assume for the record that I am a jealous crybaby. What am I jealous of? Honest question.
2. Let's assume for the record that I'm somehow not posting factual information, or quoting your own posts verbatim. Do you expect me to believe you don't mean exactly what you say, or will you just backpedal like usual when your BS is exposed? Honest question.
3. Let's assume for the record that I haven't been sarging in Dallas for the last 3-4 years, or passing knowledge to guys from the forum. In person I might add. Let's also assume I didn't get Triumvirate into the game. What have you contributed in the field? Honest question.
4. Let's assume for the record that anybody wants your advice or whatever you claim to know. What are you learning in Little Rock that is going to help a guy who goes out in Dallas 3 times a week and has attended boot camps/conventions with various pickup coaches? Honest question.

ninjamatt wrote:I didn't know there was a group that went out on Friday's.

Why would you? You live in Arkansas.
ninjamatt wrote:If I throw my email address out there,I don't know if ten unregistered 25 year old hugh hefners email me or what.

Since you never actually ever go out in Dallas, I don't think that will be a problem.
ninjamatt wrote:But I am sorry I intruded on your board. I am sorry I was rude to Isiman in my last message.

Broken record. If you mean what you say, say it. You backpedal more than a bike messenger.
ninjamatt wrote:I'm on vacation again in October.

It's to the point where nobody cares anymore. I've been to the moon as many times as you've been to Dallas since you joined this forum.

And thank you for the tip. I'm sure that was the deal breaker in most of my failures.
IsiMan84
PUA

Next

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests