Im BACK!

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Im BACK!

Postby Triumvirate » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:47 am

Gentlemen,

Its your boy Triumvirate. I am going to be going out in Dallas tomorrow evening. I will go to Kona Grill for HH around six, then head to uptown. Hotel Zaza will be my first stop, then we'll see where the night takes us. PM me if you don't have my number. Text me if you do.

See you tomorrow!
Triumvirate
PUA

Re: Im BACK!

Postby Triumvirate » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 am

Shout out to all the guys that came out last night. Awesome night, hope we can do it again next week!
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 am

Going out again in Dallas this Friday night. If you want to roll, PM me for my number or text me if you already have it.

See you guys tonight.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 am

You know what it is. Going out in Dallas tonight, after getting my swole on in the gym. PM me or text me if you want to know where I will be and where I am throughout the night.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby studeyp » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Day 19 of going out in a row. I will be there. Going for pulls tonight. Screen for logistics up front, and experimenting to see what works. Fun is guaranteed, when you don't give a shit about results.
studeyp
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 am

Shout out to the fellas that came out last night. StudeyP and I met some lovely young ladies and we had a nice time discussing politics until the wee hours of the morn. Yeah, politics, that's it...
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:53 pm

hey whats up Triumvirate. I'm still planning my trip to Dallas. This would have been a decent weekend for it. That rooftop party I like here got cancelled for the rest of the year. for whatever reason I didn't save your number in my phone and it got purged out. Next weekend is a real good possibility b/c i'm off wednesday through the following sunday. Hopefully we can get some temps below 104 next weekend
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby James_Bonds_Bro » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi Triumvirate ! I love zaza, I drink for free(use my free diet coke with my flask rum in the bathroom), the music volume is low, and the plethora of hot chicks never stops all night. I also park my POS in the back at 8:30 PM, sit at the bar and wait until the chicks come up to order drinks.

I would like to meet up with you sometime after the holiday. Frank
James_Bonds_Bro
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 am

Skip the middle man and drink the flask in the car to get a buzz going. Then enjoy your Diet Coke, sans urinal overspray.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 am

Haha. Looks like your boy Isiman84 is back with the hits.

Gentlemen,

I'll be back in Dallas tonight. If you are trying to roll with a brother be sure to text me or send a PM. We should have quite a few guys coming out, but as they say: the more the merrier.

See you tonight,

Triumvirate
Triumvirate
PUA

Next

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests