the Perfect place to Sarge!!!

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

the Perfect place to Sarge!!!

Postby HitMan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 am

I have been asked to promote for a very nice Club in DAllas, this thursday we will be haveing a sweet Sexy Party with tons of hotties, hit me up to get on my list, here is the link.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/33417760 ... 806767786/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HitMan
wbAFC

Re: the Perfect place to Sarge!!!

Postby IsiMan84 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 am

For those of you who want to attend an 18 & up club and talk to potential high school seniors or minors with fake IDs, look no further. Best case scenario they're all college freshmen. Your opener can be "those X's on your hands sure look sexy." There won't be any need for DHV stories because you'll have instant qualification when she tells you how cool it is that you have your own car and can buy cigarettes.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby Bazinga » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Would you guys just say the name of the place? I don't want to get a facebook account just to find out.
Bazinga
bAFC

Postby Triumvirate » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Privado is the name of the establishment.

Damn isiman84, you're being kind of harsh. I say anyone who's looking for a place to go to should check it out. If you find out its your scene, return. If it isn't your scene, don't come back.

If you show the promoter some love this time, it might also help at another time.

Be a source of value, always.

El jefe
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby voyager » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Hitman, I hit you up.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Bazinga » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Hitman, I've also contacted you to get on the list... I don't have facebook, sorry.
Bazinga
bAFC

Postby voyager » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Triumvirate wrote:Privado is the name of the establishment.

The facebook event says Plush
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 am

Triumvirate wrote:Privado is the name of the establishment.

Damn isiman84, you're being kind of harsh. I say anyone who's looking for a place to go to should check it out. If you find out its your scene, return. If it isn't your scene, don't come back.

If you show the promoter some love this time, it might also help at another time.

Be a source of value, always.

El jefe

You call it harsh, I call it laying out the information for you to treat as such. I never specifically said it was bad, or not to go. Although I do believe it was mostly in the promoter's best interest, not anybody interested in practicing pickup. This has been his only post outside of his poorly worded introduction.

Bazinga had a good point though. He didn't even mention the name of the club. Or the fact it's 18+ on Thursdays, or that there's a sizable cover. If sending a PM doesn't work, how else would you get on his list? He didn't even tell you his name. Why not just give all the info up front? Only forum members can read the posts anyway.

I'm sure anybody new to pickup (or the venue) would want to know what you're getting for the $15-20 they'll make you pay at the door. If the OP gave a crap he would at least have done that much for us, as a fellow PUA (allegedly). Apparently you'll settle for "sweet sexy party with tons of hotties", a Facebook link, and nothing more. We give more info than that on venues in the Sarging Missions forum before we go out, and we're just random guys. That is literally this guy's job. Who cares if you got ready, drove halfway across DFW, plopped down your hard earned cash and find out the girls are seniors at Skyline?
IsiMan84
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests