May MEETUP: DAY Game Sarging, Saturday 05/18/2013 @ 3:00 pm

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Re: May MEETUP: DAY Game Sarging, Saturday 05/18/2013 @ 3:00

Postby Triumvirate » Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 am

What are the basic tenets of Paul Jankas method?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed May 22, 2013 8:38 pm

he gets a phone number within 2 to 5 minutes of a day approach then voluntarily moves on to the next, not wasting too much time on each girl. He claims to keep stats and can get a number from 90%, and gets the lay on 1 out of 9. One thing that's good about it is, most desirable women want to be the one to end the conversation. Men ending it effects their thought process b/c they don't know if it's something she did wrong and they aren't accustomed to it. When a man ends a conversation with a attractive female, a lot of times they want to know more about the guy b/c he's rare. "I have to get out of here, but let me get your number". Keep in mind, you have to understand how to use a phone a little, but if you do it enough you will start to see trends in their behavior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeLYPR1uJSo
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed May 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Take a look at it. I wouldn't worship his style either b/c for one, his shctick is " directions" which is general newbie stuff but you can get an idea of how to talk to women, get their number, blow them off, etc
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Thu May 23, 2013 1:31 am

I am very familiar with Paul Janka's method. I saw him on Dr. Phil and have heard his interviews on pickup podcast. His method isn't a method at all, he assumes that if he talks to enough women, that there will be some that will find him attractive enough to meet up with him at his house and he can get down to business. The fundamentals behind most people that are teaching natural game right now is that not every girl is going to like you and that you need to talk to a lot of girls in order to consistently find who you have chemistry with.

If you actually watched the video, you'd understand that the guy in the video is teaching you how to rapidly escalate on women that find you attractive and vice versa.

Really It is so outside of your reality that a beautiful woman can have sex with someone on the same night meeting them because, well, its never happened to you. For those of us who that does happen to, we are quite interested in knowing ways to get better and better at this.

Again, it's not so bad that you give terrible advice, its the fact that you think you have enough pickup knowledge to charge that's the issue.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 am

oh yea, I didn't watch that far. If that's what he is teaching, that's elementary to me. but then again I'm 33 and being doing this 12 years in clubs and about 17 years since high school.

I am at a point that this stuff is pretty simple. No boot camp or video or book is going to teach me anything. I use to house a philosophy doctor in training who said, she didn't read books, she wrote them. All I am trying to do is show you other methods I've seen online b/c you can open a girl and based on her reaction, go a few different types of techniques to give you the best chance to succeed. All i wanna see you do is get laid Trim. But then again, I realize I have never walked in your shoes and we see the world in totally different aspects.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Sun May 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Thanks for everyone who came out last Saturday. I hope you learned a lot and you can implement the techniques that you learned into you daily life.
Triumvirate
PUA

Previous

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests