Will Pay For Tutoring

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Re: Will Pay For Tutoring

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Ninjamatt, you don't live in Dallas part-time. You visit here a few times a year. Anyway, we undercut you for the low, low price of free. Word to the wise: If you don't have a money back guarantee with your services for pick-up, you come off as a scammer.

Triumvirate
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm

A scammer? I can't give someones money back b/c they can't get laid. I would certainly offer to meet someone in the field and he can watch and listen to me approach and do one interaction of a random girl of his choice before he hires me. If he don't like me, he can walk away. That's fair right?
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:10 pm

I wouldn't hire you for $500 if you can't guarantee the validity of the information that you're selling. Isiman84 and I can offer advice, for free, and actually live in Dallas. If you want to sell your services, build the infrastructure yourself and make it happen OR host a talk through the forum. Last time we had a talk, you claimed that you didn't want any newbies to cramp your style, now you want money from them and you've changed your tune? LAME!
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 am

Paying me $500 is not cramping my style. It's me making a good living and for that period of time not doing it for myself but a client. Am I gonna go sarge with some average ordinary joe for free? NO. How much do you pay RDS for one night of hanging with them? $500? I would venture to guess, without knowing them, I'm better with women and advice then they are. Especially if the leader of it is the same guy I am thinking that says he made such and such clip on youtube. B/c I've read his stuff before I knew who he was, and get the impression he's never been laid. One reason is b/c he gets mad when I don't agree with him. If I move to Dallas I might do what you are talking about but I'm trying to talk to the forum owner about selling services on here.

If you don't want to pay to hang with me, don't. No skin off my chin. I can't believe you have been at this as long as you have and still looking for guarantees. Like I've tried to tell you before; there is no system out there you are ever going to buy thats going to get you in to one night stands and same day lays b/c that's not how sex works. If that's what you want, you better start looking for the older, larger women who don't get attention. And just be yourself. don't be Taylor Gurden
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby relax » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm

ninjamatt wrote:Paying me $500 is not cramping my style. It's me making a good living and for that period of time not doing it for myself but a client. Am I gonna go sarge with some average ordinary joe for free? NO. How much do you pay RDS for one night of hanging with them? $500? I would venture to guess, without knowing them, I'm better with women and advice then they are. Especially if the leader of it is the same guy I am thinking that says he made such and such clip on youtube. B/c I've read his stuff before I knew who he was, and get the impression he's never been laid. One reason is b/c he gets mad when I don't agree with him. If I move to Dallas I might do what you are talking about but I'm trying to talk to the forum owner about selling services on here.

If you don't want to pay to hang with me, don't. No skin off my chin. I can't believe you have been at this as long as you have and still looking for guarantees. Like I've tried to tell you before; there is no system out there you are ever going to buy thats going to get you in to one night stands and same day lays b/c that's not how sex works. If that's what you want, you better start looking for the older, larger women who don't get attention. And just be yourself. don't be Taylor Gurden

Where to begin?

1) I have seen the RSD guys in field. I didn't take a bootcamp but they were in the same places I was when they were conducting their BC's and after having observed them for 3 nights in a row, they are the real deal.

2) You say there is no magic formula or product to get SNL's. I mostly agree except for one thing, field experience. Field experience is king and gets you those SNL's. Why would you charge a newbie $500 when your advice should be, go out for 6 months consistently and then come talk to me. Otherwise, it just seems you're taking advantage of him.

3) Even a guy whose game is shit will become good after going out 7 nights a week. Do you go out 7 nights a week? I highly doubt it. But you know who does? RSD. It's their job to go out 7 nights a week and they've been doing it for years.

4) No one knows who you are. Every time you come to Dallas, you never try to meet up with the guys here. I've hosted meetups and so have others and you never showed up to those either. In fact, whenever you do come to Dallas, you always specifically ask for a tall, attractive, white male to wing with. You don't care if someone else has better game so this is just kind of weird.
relax
gPUA

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Last time I came which was mid Feb, I got to Uptown and was ready to go out but at 8:30pm Friday, the guy hosting that one, said there wasn't much to it in a text. I rarely heard from him later that weekend except him saying he was doing laundry that Saturday during the day. And I was day gaming in his neighborhood.

As far as RDS, remember something. I've cut my teeth in places where there's a ton of competition and not a lot of hot slender women to go around so you have to learn to be good if you want to get laid. Most the places I go and have been going for 12 years, stay open until 5am. They are bar/dance clubs and serve alcohol til 30 minutes before close. and I rarely dance b/c I sweat bad. So all my game centers around conversation, amoging, and making friends with guys and girls. If you want to get the RDS guys to Dallas again to sarge with me, do it. I will be happy to make a special trip just for that if you can give me 24 hours notice. I think just b/c someone is approaching in LA or Dallas 7 nights per week, that doesn't make them elite. It seems like they put making money ahead of people's best interests.

Your idea about a newbie doing a 500 approaches I can somewhat agree with if someone can learn from their mistakes or learn trends in women's behavior, but didn't the guy who started this thread say he's done a bunch but had no luck or is that a different guy? Some guys can learn from their mistakes on cars or computers or business, but dealing with women they like can be different. especially if they've bought in to some shit that isn't ideal for their location or personality.

I'm only somewhat interested in the meet ups right now, but I could be more if/when I move there. I'm talking to a girl I met last time I went about living with her for a few weeks but I'm looking for a non related source of income and need to do something with my house here. My sister who I usually stayed at her place off Fairmount isn't talking to me much right now but that will change soon.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 pm

You know what. Let's stop beating around the bush. Ninjamatt, next time you come to Dallas, I'll roll with you. If I'm impressed with your game 1/6 to the level of even an assistant to RSD, (3,000/6 = 500), I'll give you a ringing endorsement.

Until then, don't offer any services. Leave that to the guys that will do that for free... and that actually live in Dallas.

Nothing but love for you.

Happy Fishing,
Triumvirate
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 am

Thanks for the kind words my friend. That first time I came down in mid January, would have been a great night for you to sarge with me b/c I didn't want to drive and didn't know where to go. I offered for you to get me a few blocks from MCkinney, but you turned it down. You aren't the type of guy I would sarge with for free.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu May 02, 2013 8:28 pm

I take that back. I want to sarge with you. You are cool
ninjamatt
PUA

Previous

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests