Going on vacation to Dallas next week...need wing.

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Re: Going on vacation to Dallas next week...need wing.

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:30 pm

IsiMan84 wrote:What you just said...
ninjamatt wrote:# 3. I have no idea what you are trying to say and I read that five times. Nothing in my request asks for them to only be ok talking to tens.

What you previously said:
ninjamatt wrote:I want to get up with someone about my size who has similar taste in women. I can't do nothing when I'm looking for 10's and my wing is excited that a 4 just walked by

What I'm saying now:
He must have similar taste, and you're looking for 10's. That's pretty cut and dry. You've also alluded to this before.

What you just said...
ninjamatt wrote:Read that a couple times and try to figure out what my ultimate goal is? keep in mind, I don't know the dallas club scene. Keep in mind, it's a big city and likely there's someone on here that knows the geography better than I.

What I said:
IsiMan84 wrote:Replace him with Yelp.

What I'm saying now:
Replace him with Yelp.

What you just said...
ninjamatt wrote:I know I will be staying within a couple miles of Mckinney and it's a popular spot. I wondered if there's a guy on here who knows the geographical area, could pick me up and drive so that I don't have to pay for or wait on a taxi, or take my car and get lost, and in return I show him how to talk to women, in the event he is shy. (that may very well mean he gets me there, watches from across the bar, and I tell him what was said later)The post says nothing about we are only talking to tens.

What you previously said:
ninjamatt wrote:I can't do nothing when I'm looking for 10's

And I said:
IsiMan84 wrote:You're in a position to make these demands because...oh. You said so.

What I'm saying now:
So you want a mindless minion to drive you around and do all the work you should be doing yourself. And in return you'll teach him this valuable information you supposedly have. If you were so good at this you could succeed in most venues, and on your own. You still haven't stated why you deserve this rockstar treatment over anybody else on the forum who's going out.

What you said:
ninjamatt wrote:If any of you know of a guy who is savvy and you have seen him leaving a club with 10's or close, especially if you have seen him leaving a club with a different woman of that caliber more than once, tell him to email me in confidence.

What I'm saying now:
Presumably so nobody will find out you're asking him for tips. But then again, I'd be asking him for tips too because A) he's actually pulling 10's, not talking about it on a forum and B) is actually in Dallas.

ninjamatt wrote:And no i'm not going to show you any natural techniques b/c so far you show to be a jealous crybaby that tries to take issue with everything I say, and overall have a dumb way about how you do it. You could probably learn a lot from Triumvirate.

1. Let's assume for the record that I am a jealous crybaby. What am I jealous of? Honest question.
2. Let's assume for the record that I'm somehow not posting factual information, or quoting your own posts verbatim. Do you expect me to believe you don't mean exactly what you say, or will you just backpedal like usual when your BS is exposed? Honest question.
3. Let's assume for the record that I haven't been sarging in Dallas for the last 3-4 years, or passing knowledge to guys from the forum. In person I might add. Let's also assume I didn't get Triumvirate into the game. What have you contributed in the field? Honest question.
4. Let's assume for the record that anybody wants your advice or whatever you claim to know. What are you learning in Little Rock that is going to help a guy who goes out in Dallas 3 times a week and has attended boot camps/conventions with various pickup coaches? Honest question.

ninjamatt wrote:I didn't know there was a group that went out on Friday's.

Why would you? You live in Arkansas.
ninjamatt wrote:If I throw my email address out there,I don't know if ten unregistered 25 year old hugh hefners email me or what.

Since you never actually ever go out in Dallas, I don't think that will be a problem.
ninjamatt wrote:But I am sorry I intruded on your board. I am sorry I was rude to Isiman in my last message.

Broken record. If you mean what you say, say it. You backpedal more than a bike messenger.
ninjamatt wrote:I'm on vacation again in October.

It's to the point where nobody cares anymore. I've been to the moon as many times as you've been to Dallas since you joined this forum.

And thank you for the tip. I'm sure that was the deal breaker in most of my failures.

keeping thinking about things in this fashion. You will get what you want
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: Going on vacation to Dallas next week...need wing.

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:48 am

Well what do ya know, your sarcasm actually has some truth to it. I did get what I wanted. While you were either online posting away, sitting in your fapcave, or not being in Dallas, we were putting in work. And collecting checks.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12515
IsiMan84
PUA

Previous

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests