Wing man request- All around Dallas- fav spot red river

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Wing man request- All around Dallas- fav spot red river

Postby Tyler-Durden » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Hey guys,

My names Ty. 26yo, 5'11", 195lbs. Decent looking guy, but no brad Pitt.

Looking for a wing. My favorite spot is Red River on Thursday nights, but I'm up for anything. Shoot me a call or text. 214-392-9099.

Got out of a long term relationship 9 months ago and I've been sarging pretty intensely every since. not looking to get into anything serious for a while so I'm playing the field.

I'm not an expert PUA by any means. I read The Game by Neil Straus and watched hundreds of Julian's videos. I'm probably just a notch above amateur.

I am currently having sex with about new 3-4 woman a week. I won't settle for anything less than a HB7. My problem is that I'm not good at F-closes on the initial meet. I've literally only had two F-closes in the past 9 months of sarging!! I'm closing 3-4 woman a week, but it's always on the second encounter.

Here's the routine:

Step #1-Meet at bar/club
Step #2- kiss close and number close same night
Step#3- exchange some texts and at least one 20 min call over the next couple days.
Step #4- restaurant date a few days later, after restaurant I always invite them for drinks at my house. They almost always say yes, then F-close.

But for the life of me I just haven't been able to have an F-close on the first night! Not sure what my problem is. I'm hoping to find a more experienced wingman to give me some guidance.
Tyler-Durden
bAFC

Re: Wing man request- All around Dallas- fav spot red river

Postby Tyler-Durden » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 pm

im sarging Red River tonight. Text me if anyone wants to go.

214-392-90nine9
Tyler-Durden
bAFC

Re: Wing man request- All around Dallas- fav spot red river

Postby crow » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Just to say what I was saying at Cowboys RR, if you don't have a spot to take them to that night, you're SOL. And, again, don't let me forget to tell you about the dolphins
crow
gPUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests