Wings in Dallas Uptown, Smu area

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Wings in Dallas Uptown, Smu area

Postby Manhattan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Hey guy, since I missed the last round table meet up, figured I'd make a post about this.

I've been hitting up uptown now for a few weeks with some wings doing what I call the "flight formation" but I've noticed something. At least in a group of all girls, ( you know the kind when they are having "girls night" and they don't want to be bothered by anyone) you gotta have a good wing (or two) their to distract the Obstacles with GNS.

Bottom line is I'm lookin for a guy(s) who know how to wing, (whom I will also wing). I can't tell ya now many times I've lost a set because her friends that my wing was workin, got bored and dragged the target away. And yes I know that when I get good enough I won't need the wings but until that day comes I need a wing watching my back like ice man., and a good wing at that. Flying solo means you gotta entertain everybody but the wing is supposed to take the obstacle(s) out of the equation.

So if anyone is interested, lives close to uptown and knows how to spot a "bogie at 6'o'clock" hit me up!
~Manhattan
Manhattan
bAFC

Re: Wings in Dallas Uptown, Smu area

Postby Triumvirate » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Join the groupme group.

PM me for details.
Triumvirate
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests