If You're New to the Forum, You HAVE to Read This!

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

If You're New to the Forum, You HAVE to Read This!

Postby Triumvirate » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Hey Fellas,

I have seen a pattern emerging that I want to end immediately. Whenever I see new guys coming onto the forum they usually say something along these lines:

"Hey, new to the forum. Hit me up if you need a wingman"

There are SO many things wrong with this statement, but I'll just point out the flaw in the mindset. If I am a guy who's already been going out in Dallas a while I probably already have girls that I'm seeing and guys that I roll with. You are now asking me to not only roll out with you instead of my friends or the girls that I'm seeing but you also want me to initiate contact.

Why should I do this?

Also there are guys that join the forum every week. Do you expect me to individually message each of the guys that join each week and figure out when I can meet up with them?

When you send messages like this, I can almost guarantee that no one will hit you up.

So what should you do instead if you're new to the forum?

The first step is to be proactive. We have a groupme app details are found here

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12628

Also, I'm willing to meet up with new guys to the forum... just not on weekends...until you have proven to be reliable and consistent. Details are found here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4313

Let's say you feel more comfortable hanging out with someone else who's new. That's great! That means you have to be proactive, send people personal messages and hammer out logistics (just like with chicks). You cannot respond to a forum post saying "yeah, let's meet up" and expect anything to materialize.

Bottom Line:
You are responsible for your own learning and your own progress. If you want to make progress, you need to take the appropriate steps.
Triumvirate
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests