Sarging dallas this week need mentor

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Sarging dallas this week need mentor

Postby Wowser » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm in dallas last week and this one. I've been going out every night in uptown. I'm good at opening quickly and creating attraction. I've gotten a few make outs and numbers...And that's it. I'm stuck on taking things further and quicker. Is there anyone in Dfw that's interested in going out? I could use a good wing and even more someone that might be able to help me get to the next level.
Wowser
bAFC

Re: Sarging dallas this week need mentor

Postby ninjamatt » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:04 am

do you live in Uptown? I buy vehicles now online in Dallas about once a month. I need to go get one next weekend. I'm in Little rock but I have a lot of experience with women.

If you have a free room around uptown and can drive us and space for a car hauler I might do it.

I think what you are experiencing is pretty normal and there's no secret magic trick from going to make out to sex. But one thing you said that could lead to issues is "opening quickly" It's not about opening every pretty thing in sight quickly, if that's what you are referring too. You won't have much luck if all your doing is blind bouncing from approach to approach as quick as you can without strategy or evaluating different profiles of targets in a venue before you speak. If you do, you are going to spend the vast majority of your time talking to stuff you have no chance to bang.
ninjamatt
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests