looking for wingman in garland/mesquite area

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

looking for wingman in garland/mesquite area

Postby earl sweatshirt » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Hello,
I'm a noob at this pick up stuff. I have a lot of theory jammed in my head, and I know that sitting and reading about pua won't make me any better. Like tyler durden said, the more u approach, the better u get. My goal for this summer is to approach as many sets as possible. I know that I am going to fail very many times before I start seeing success. My reason for approaching right now is not to get laid, but to get better at interacting with women, and social dynamics in general.

I am looking for a wingman who lives in the garland/mesquite/dallas area who is willing to get out there and approach females during the day. I'm looking for someone who keeps a positive outlook, and who will motivate me just as much as I will motivate him. I've tried daygaming with friends who aren't aware of Pick up knowledge, and all they do is blame society for their failures with women. Instead trying again and looking for ways to get better, they sit and come up with excuses not to approach. I'm tired of this kind of negative energy. I have other non pua friends who have no problem talking to girls, but hanging out with them is still annoying because all they do is laugh at you when u crash and burn. I don't want that.
Like i said before, I'm just looking for someone who is willing to go out there and approach, approach, approach. I have accepted the fact that I will get rejected plenty of times before I achieve success, and I am ok with that.
So if u think u're a decent guy with positive energy, hit me up if u r willing to do some daygaming in the garland/mesquite area.
earl sweatshirt
AFC

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests