who's going out this weekend?

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

who's going out this weekend?

Postby kluong » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm trying to go out this weekend possibly friday but definitely saturday for sure. I know this is thanksgiving break so there will probably be a lot of girls from out of town. I'm new to pick-up and I want to continue to work on my game so it's best if I keep going out and improving. Send me a message if y'all trying to go out.
kluong
AFC

Re: who's going out this weekend?

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:33 am

Do or do not do. There is no try. -Yoda

What is preventing you from going out tonight "for sure"?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby kluong » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 pm

I had set up a date for today and to be honest I don't remember her face. Depending how it goes and if she is not that hot I'm down to go out. I'm going out tomorrow for sure but wanted to know who's going out tonight incase this girl is hit. You going out tonight?
kluong
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 pm

I'll be going out for certain. I also have a date, but I'm going to set it up so that I can get done in time to still go out. I suggest you do the same. The thought of blowing off a prime sarging night for a date is laughable. Even if you meet up with the chick at 7, go to dinner, go back to your place and have coitus, you should be able to get out and meet other women tonight. If you DONT seal the deal, then you REALLY have no excuse to not get out tonight.
Triumvirate
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests