If your serious about game meet me at the galleria mall for

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

If your serious about game meet me at the galleria mall for

Postby romeo101jk » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Alright, we need to take gaming seriously instead of sitting at home and beating youweiner with ky jelly. Text me if you want to wing 4793054085

- Cupid
romeo101jk
AFC

Re: If your serious about game meet me at the galleria mall

Postby Triumvirate » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Sounds cool man. Check out this link real quick though.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12531

Triumvirate
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Day game is low risk/low reward. Which means you'll most likely still end up beating your wiener, just earlier in the night than you're used to.

Also, don't use KY. It takes away the feeling of punishing yourself.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby _Hunter_ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:17 pm

IsiMan,

What about convenience? Take today, I was in the grocery store shopping on my lunch break at work. My intent was not sarging, but if I see an HB I can't not try something. It's better to try and fail in the day, than to not try right? I'm no proponent for chasing tail through grocery stores, but what is there to lose?

Hunter
_Hunter_
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:42 am

If you're already there doing something, I don't see any reason not to talk to her. But I personally wouldn't go out somewhere for the sole purpose of day game. If their guard is down (as you guys said) then their receptiveness really blurs the lines between actual interest and just being nice. Likewise, how would you exhibit your own interest? You'd have to start escalating at some point to determine if it's real. And even if it is, there's not as much opportunity for isolation. On top of that you're going to find waaaaaaay more women in your demographic at a bar than you would at any mall. An SNL is less likely in day game so that option is more or less off the table, meaning a day 2 awaits you.

Night game might be more brutal to the novice, but at least if you've determined she's interested you have more options for how to proceed. And if you know what you're doing, the payoff is a lot sweeter.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby kluong » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 am

Hey I'm new to the area I've been here for almost 3 months and honestly I haven't done shit. I need to go out more and do something and try to talk to women. I'm going to be honest I have no game at all really, I don't really talk to women much but I want to change that. It would be cool if someone could take me out and show me the "ropes". I'd be down to play pick-up games and try to pick-up any girl you pick out.
kluong
AFC

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests