3 main rules for winging

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Re: 3 main rules for winging

Postby Triumvirate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am

Ben,

As much as I love clicking on links to badboy's site, no one knows who you are or if you have any credibility. If you do go out, come sarging with us one weekend; if you don't go out get off the boards and practice some pickup in real life.

Happy Sarging,
T
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Ben La Bien » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:55 am

I go out every weekend with my homies and we do these things together. We are a Bad Trio :twisted:

I am picky about clubs because i am picky about the music. I hate popular and fancy clubs where dj spins sexy house hits or rihanna.
And we prefer girls that have same music taste as we do.
No hard feeling, man.
Ben La Bien
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 am

It's the ones that are extremely picky and put constraints on their potential who come out on top in this game. /sarcasm

Bad trio eh? That's cool you go out with your brahs every weekend. Are any of them in the community or avid students of the game? No, because you already admitted you don't know shit. Are they contributing to your improvement while you're in set or helping you get past your sticking points? If not then success is right around the corner! /sarcasm

No fancy clubs, sexy house hits, or Rihanna? Say goodbye to the clubs with the top 20% of chicks. You didn't even ask him where he goes out to before saying no. You've been on this board for how long and you already have excuses? I'm guessing you have a 'thing' going on that weekend. Which weekend? The one you have that 'thing' during. God forbid you get the opportunity to watch somebody show you what you and your brahs SHOULD be doing. Turns out, keeping your chest cool with that beer isn't it.

Keep posting those 'helpful' links bro. I've been at this shit for years...in a month's time you'll be another username collecting dust.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:41 pm

isiman, you are starting to get weird over this whole thing.

you said some other stuff in some other threads I will just address here. One is about the texting; getting a number vs trying to get same night sex. Another is your theory about, why would a guy who can get anything he wants not talk to 7's or less. Me and you are in extremely different circumstances so you have to keep in mind , my point of view is different.

First let's understand this assigning numbers to women's looks game. Let me bring up an example of something that is on this forum. One respected member(i guess) says on here, he would rather have a "7" with small tits and a thick butt, than a "9" with a tiny butt and big tits. 9's with tits and small butts and small waists are much harder for any man to game, as a general rule b/c they are more rare. It's like finding a rare artifact. If you are a 5, I'm not saying you have to fuck a 9 all the time, but decide if you wanna give up a 3, to try to find another 5. does that make sense? A man like me doesn't need to "practice" game on 7's and below, b/c it's a different breed of female for me. It's a breed of female who won't leave me alone sometimes. It's a breed of female who 2 weeks later jumps out of nowhere drunk when I'm watching a football game with my buddies wanting to talk. It's like practicing to hit a major league fastball in a slow pitch softball batting cage. you can wait in line to face the machine throwing 90mph, or you can go smack the slow softballs around. But the softballs really won't help you to hit the 90's. I put a number on women, b/c guys on here and other forums do as a starting point. but obviously, it's really silly for the mentioned reason. I've got a wing i'm about to dump always telling me "she was a 9, she was a 10, her body was a 10 but her face was about a 7" he's somewhat entertaining otherwise but it drives me friggin crazy.

Your nit pickiness about texting and phone number theories is trivial. If you are going out to meet women, let's assume me and you have 2 different theories. Your's is, find one who's not as hot who wants to talk all night and may go home with you. Mine is, focus the time you just spent on her, instead meeting a few different women who play hard to get. What I said in that other thread about remembering the number on occasions is a tactic that goes beyond most guys heads at the message board level. Guys who get good and thrive in busy situations will eventually get in that situation and learn there's times you don't take out your phone to take a number.

So, when you chase women who play hard to get, most likely they aren't going home with you that night. I've done it once. It took 6 years of going out probably an average of 1 night per week on average, before I brought home a woman from a club of close to equal value for a same night lay. She was in a bad marriage, with 2 kids. But she was very hot but also had bedroom tendencies I didn't like. If I go out and focus 3 hours on getting 5 numbers, I'm going to turn a couple of those in to pussy eventually. keep in mind tho, I have a job I have a lot of time to text if I want and many of these women will text all day out of boredom if you make a good first impression and put yourself in a posistion that you are the one hard to get, and they are just another number, (at first)I've got one I'm working hard now who I met at the club 8-18. I actually asked if she wanted to come over and hang out within 15 minutes of approach and conversation, but she said she couldn't. We've been texting about 100 times a day and it's so much conversation it's like we've already been on 3 dates. This saturday we will fuck. It was quite funny how I sucked her in at the club but it's not relevant now.

So with texting, I can mix in some funny, some serious, some ignore, etc. Texting is a great game all to itself for guys who learn it and have time. Most guys in a club will meet a girl and talk for a while, and end up getting nothing when he would of loved to fucked her and could have if he acted different. I've been there so many times I don't want to think about it. If you are a guy who doesn't have time to text, or don't like it, text game isn't for you.

I wish I could help you more, and I possibly can. If I were to come meet with you and wing you or show you some stuff I do that attracts women of real high caliber or women who you think you can't attain but actually can, we're probably looking at $500 per night, with a minimum of 2 nights. October I may come down. I can teach you some stuff on paper somewhere quiet and we can take it to the field.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Ninjamatt,

Your post was pretty incoherent.

But I did pick up that you you have texted a woman that you met 10 days ago 100 times a day. Who has time for that? Guys with lives and a bunch of women on deck don't text any ONE of them 100 times a day.

Because you consistently pull high caliber women, show us the goods. Isiman put a picture with his FR of a legitimate woman, so right now it looks as if he should be charging you $500 for advice. :D
If you do in fact get with this chick from Saturday, you post a picture on here, no excuses.

Anyway, you're coming to Dallas in October now? Haven't you been about to, maybe, think about coming to Dallas for about 5 months? Doesn't seem that difficult of a trip. Hop in the car, or the train, or a plane, or a bus and in a few hours you're here. I mean, we're not talking about going to NYC, we're talking about Dallas.

I think its pretty obvious to anyone who is actually good at pick up that you're not very good. Going out once a week for 6 years is a pretty sad clip. Anyway, you do serve as a great entertainment factor for this board. So keep it up.

Also, it took you six years to get an SNL? :lol:
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:33 am

I got online while ago, and counted 33 that I sent her yesterday and 34 she sent back. I work a 10 hour day so that's what, 4 an hour? Your multiple women "on deck" is irrelevant to me.

Your other stuff Triumvirate, I really don't like your tone. You don't start a reply telling me what I type is incoherent. It kind of pisses me off a little bit. I will think about rather or not I want to respond to the remainder of your questions/ suggestions later.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 pm

There isn't enough time in a day to try to pick the good nuggets out of that steaming pile. And yes, commenting on your incoherence is relevant because there's no way to make a point when it isn't clear. Or existent. But if your goal was to win us over with power of confusion, then you're well on your way.

I'm glad you addressed the number rating system in regards to looks, because I don't use one. I don't care about 7's with big butts, 9's with big tits, or 2's with big hearts. I go by the digital scale; either you want to fuck her or you don't. Because in the grand scheme of things, an orgasm with an '8' doesn't feel any different than with a '7'. Or a '2' for that matter. 30 seconds is all she's getting from you either way. As far as I'm concerned, a number system is just some unnecessary bullshit that will make you treat one girl differently over another. You put a bunch of value on her looks and all of a sudden she's unattainable. And you claim you use a number system because everyone else does? Bullshit, you refer to that crap more than anyone else here. Another reason it's pointless is because every guy has his preferences. The shit is way too subjective. I've heard guys say "she's a 10 to me." So in essence that means "a lot of other guys won't think she's a 10." Instead you could just have said "I'd bang her" and hear the rounds of applause of agreement from others.

The other reason for a number system is for bragging rights with your brahs. Which if all of you were actually getting laid regularly, you'd realize how little it actually mattered. And from the looks of things, the wing you're about to dump sounds exactly like you do to me when you post on here. Find a post where I talked about lowering standards or getting with only "# and above". Nonexistent. The guys who say they only get with a certain hotness of chick are going to find any reason she doesn't meet their ridiculous standard just to make themselves feel better about not being able to get her in the first place. Or shit their pants when they try to game her, because they put all this unnecessary value on her.

How trivial is something that's cut and dry? And how does "not going after only 10's" somehow translate to "talking to not as hot chicks who will talk to you all night"? Firstly, I don't waste that much time in set. If I can't get the ball rolling in some fashion within 10 minutes I'm out. 3 or 4 of my most recent pulls have happened after 1:30am. There's no time to talk to her all night when you're working cleanup crew.

And there's no such thing as "practicing" with 7's because like I said they don't exist. Every girl you talk to is the big show. Why? Because all the 'practicing' is with girls you would fuck. The ones you find repulsive, you don't talk to. Sounds pretty cut and dry to me. It's cool you have a girl come out of nowhere after 2 weeks wanting to hang out. Congrats...no really. My question is what are you doing during the 2 week period that she wasn't in existence? My guess is nothing, if you're not talking to less than a 10 or whatever bullshit standard you're going to abide by.

Your baseball analogy is flawed. Once again you're putting all the value on looks. The real value is your compatibility or her level of attraction to you. Swinging at a 90mph fastball is like trying over and over with girls who aren't interested in you. The 'softball' is a girl who's actually interested, because more of what you say has a chance to hit when she's into you. And it has NOTHING to do with the bullshit looks scale you've rated them on. I've talked to legit looking chicks (see other thread) who were geeking over me after 5-10 minutes of regular conversation, and also much uglier chicks who were not feeling me at all after I put on a performance worthy of an Oscar.

Why is going after a woman who's playing hard to get such a necessity? For your own ego? You'd be surprised how quickly she'll put that card back in the deck when she realizes she has competition. Of course if you're sitting around for 2 weeks doing nothing till they hit you up and/or have 100 back and forths with them over text, they won't get that idea.

Still not understanding you about this texting and phone thing. Walking around trying to remember a girl's number if you average 5-10 approaches a night is stupid. Of course you don't do that many approaches because you only talk to 10's, right. That being said, you don't have to pull out your phone to take down her number when you give her yours and TELL HER TO CALL YOU.

So you'll have to explain to me how going after women who play hard to get is efficient. It took you 6 years of one night a week (which I'll address later) to get a SNL with a mom in a bad marriage? Yea, talk about hard to get. She definitely held all the trump cards in that situation. :roll:

You could spend 3 hours with the goal of getting numbers or 3 hours going for pulls. Funny enough, if you go for the pull and are unsuccessful, you're still left with the number. And the knowledge that she knows your intent, which greases the skids for the next time you see her. Of course if you want to be her gay friend for two weeks and text her 100 times a day, great. But you won't be able to do that when there's 5 other girls in the picture. But there's no way to prove you will or won't get with her (probably won't), so I won't touch that. It's kinda funny, when I think about it, that the girls I text the most are the ones I end up seeing the least. And it has nothing to do with my skill, but girls sure do love text buddies. Married ones, ones with boyfriends, single ones, doesn't matter.

Okay I can interpret that last part two ways, both of which are ridiculously insane:

1. You're going to come to town and teach me how to get 'unattainable' chicks over the course of two days for the low, low price of $1000. The RSD Hot Seat in Austin was $300. You'll have to remind me who you are again.

or

2. You're going to come to town and show me how I can spend $500 a night to get the kind of girls I never believed I could get. Which makes no sense, considering I've spent less than $200 total on women in my entire life. Winning.

Now let's do the math real quick. One night a week for 6 years. That's ~300 nights out. In Little Rock at that. I went out 29 times between May-June 2012. Which means I already knocked out 10% of your nights in a measly 2 months time. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you approach three stone cold 10's each night. In Little Rock, mind you. That's 900 approaches.

I usually average 2-3 nights a week, and in the past 6 years have spent 2 years each between Iowa, Dallas and LA (keeping it even). That's 600-900 nights out. Not approaches...nights out. Which means at one approach a night I'm already on par with you. BUT...I go 'slumming' for 7's or whatever you said I do, so on any given night I can easily talk to 5 or more girls (more 7's available of course). That puts me at 3000 on the low end. You can understand why I don't bother to text chicks 100 times a day. Or even 5 times a day for that matter. 4 times an hour is even more ridiculous.

So I just want to make sure I have this right. You want to charge me more than the pros charge when I have 3-4x as much in-field experience as you, clearly more knowledge, and all of that spread out over different parts of the country?

Triumvirate wrote:Haven't you been about to, maybe, think about coming to Dallas for about 5 months?

That trip's been about to happen since he joined the forum. Have a look-see in the message history.

ninjamatt wrote:Your multiple women "on deck" is irrelevant to me.

And you're right, having girls on deck is irrelevant to you. That requires having girls on deck.

Ninjamatt's reputation, we will remember you.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 pm

that's pretty funny and well thought out Isiman84. I've been busy with stuff here in Little Rock. I thought it would work out 8-20 to 8-25 when I was off but it didn't. I come here b/c to me it's local , b/c I can be there in 4 hours and my sister lives there .

I may be getting married this winter. I met a girl three weeks ago that makes me think I'm tired of the single man's rat race. I am scared about it so wish me luck
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby voyager » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:54 pm

You're about to marry a girl you met 3 weeks ago??

Best of luck to you.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Thor » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:55 am

Omg this is the funniest post I have read in awhile! Gosh I never knew someone could be put on blast that hard over a forum, well done. Now as for charging for advice, fuck that shit. Life is all about gaining experience on your own, it's what makes you unique and form your IDENTITY. You should never PAY someone to try and conform your identity to there's ( or what ever identity they want to teach) of you have trouble getting girls do what mystery did, get you lazy ass out there by any means and observe, approach, become friends with, and game as many girls as you can (regardless of there looks) because in all honesty REAL game is progressive, real game takes time, practice, effort, And discomfort. But in the end will reward you with confidence and satisfaction, and once you stop constantly thinking about "getting laid" it will reward you with pleasure.

Now before some nerdy cunt on here goes through all my posts to try and dis-credit me, let me come clean to all of you WHO I am. I'm 22, most of who I am when I'm out is me, I incorporate a little game when the situation fits itself. I'm not the type of person who thinks the night was a failure if I didnt get laid/ makeout/ or even #close. I go out to have fun, and that's what's must important. Because women at observant freaks, if you are basing all your game off of what other ppl have written, you wound be posting up in a corner or bouncing around solo getting denied, but if your of by yourself or with friends and EVERYONE at the venue knows your having a great time then they will want to be apart of it! They desire to have as good as a time that you project that you are having. Now if you believe anything I said is wrong, then keep it to yourself. If you don't like what I say, then don't use it. I'm not a PUA, just a college kid that likes to have fun, get drunk, and fuck women. And I rarely ever take people's advice on these type of boards, because it's mostly situational. And the advice u will take is from people I go out with, bc then I know they aren't some keyboard jockey 4+ hours from anywhere I live.

Peace, love, & respect.
Thor.
Thor
wbAFC

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests