Last Weekend of the Summer

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Last Weekend of the Summer

Postby Triumvirate » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 am

Gentlemen,

The last weekend of the summer is upon us. I'll be out there sarging hard, beasting, whatever you want to call it. There are a multitude of opportunities of which you should be aware.

Michigan vs. Alabama football game on Saturday means that uptown will be filled with out of towners looking to have a good time. They'll be a lot of people out Thursday-Saturday, take advantage.

Kickoff to the college football season means that the neighborhood bars with the most tv screens will be packed to the gills with people even if UT is playing Wyoming.

Labor day on Monday means day parties and night parties on Sunday. Take advantage of these opportunities.

If you want to come out with me and participate in any or all of these adventures, or if you know of some other things I may have overlooked, reply to the thread.

Happy Labor Day
Triumvirate
PUA

Re: Last Weekend of the Summer

Postby voyager » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:39 pm

I'll be in uptown on Friday and Sunday night. Tonight and Saturday, Fort Worth.

Of course, all plans are always subject to change. I'd be interested to see some new faces from the boards.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests