Late Nights at the Museum

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Late Nights at the Museum

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Every third Friday, which is tonight, the Dallas Museum of Art stays open until midnight. They usually have bands play in the Atrium Cafe and serve beer, wine, and liquor there as well. You can't take them to the exhibits but still there's booze.

There are always a ton of people there and young, nice puss walking around everywhere.

Admission is $16, I think. But, it's a great place to sarge and a great place to take a day2. Actually, I think it's one of the best places for a day2...every day2 I had there resulted in a FC.

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Sounds legit. Actually, one of my new years resolutions was to hit up more art venues. I will definitely check out this third Friday exhibit, probably next month. Also, on a regular day admission is only $5 for students, so if you are a student, bring your student id.

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 pm

attended tonight. its a good place for day 2s. crowd was mostly couples or families. Also the featured exhibit would make it worthwhile. Tonight it was native american exhibit with animals from Dallas Zoo.

Cover adults $20, Students $5 (general admission), featured exhibit extra (tonight it was adult $15)

Overall chill place to go hang out and demonstrate how "deep" you are that you appreciate other finer things in life like art.

The choice of band too is key.

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2011 8:25 pm

I was there with my ex gf last night. I noticed quite a few attractive girls in groups of 2 or more. It's soo much easier to strike up a conversation with people that share a common interest rather than a cold approach. As such, I'm surprised the place isnt overpouring with PUA's

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Damn. I wish I wouldve seen this sooner, I wouldve went. Well next time they're having it, I'll probabaly go...

Postby Guest » Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm

I've thought this several times before. There always seems to a few attractive girls at museums by themselves. Plus this has to be one of the easiest places to strike up a conversation. This is a pretty slick idea

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests