Sarging Friday 3/23

Sarging expeditions, boot camp announcements, find a wingman, & other events

Sarging Friday 3/23

Postby Vector » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Hey guys, El Fenix and I are talking about going out Friday. (A cool guy to hang with, by the way, for those who haven't met him.)

And as an added bonus, just now I texted a girl we met Tuesday -- a potential pivot.

I'm thinking uptown or addison..
Vector
PUA

Postby Vector » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 pm

If you want to hang out, PM me, or if you have my number, text me.
Vector
PUA

O What a night

Postby El Fenix » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:12 am

Last night was crazy. In a good way. If someone is reading this that was thinking about coming out with us last night, and didnt. It was a mistake.

Vector and I met up with Deucex at Primos. Vector's game I respect more every time I see him in action. I only met Deucex last night. Awesome guy, and a man who's great in the field. Primos was packed as was the Quarter next door. We met up with some of Vectors friends at Petrus, mighty cool bar, btw, with a ROOF! We later bounced to a late night Asian food place on Greenville open till 3AM.

The end of the night reads like this:
One of the 3 of us needs to fill out a LR(you dog you!)
One of us set up a day2.
All 3 of us got a little better at our game.
"Ask what makes you come alive and do it, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt."
"No one gives it to you, you have to take it."
El Fenix
PUA

Postby Vector » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:35 pm

For me the highlight as far as sarging goes was bouncing the 2 girls from Primo's to The Quarter next door.

Impromptu thing I did: next to the bathroom there were these free postcards advertising something, I think it was a massage lotion or something, I didn't look too closely. I took 2 postcards and when I got back I asked one of the girls for a pen. I wrote the two postcards, about how i was in dallas and how it was cool, how it's been a while since I've seen them, blah blah blah. And to one of them (the cuter one) I wrote, "you never write, you never call. I'm starting to think this relationship might not be working out. Love, [Vector]"

I made the 2 cards somewhat different because I figured they would read each other's and I didn't want them to sound too alike.

I gave the pen back and waited a little while, maybe 10 mintues. I gave them the cards, and they ate it up. All our drinks happened to be empty at that moment, and then it was "hey we're heading next door to the Quarter, you should come along." They bounced with us, with no hesitation.
Vector
PUA

Return to Sarging Missions, Events, & Wingmen Requests