Smitten Kittens Make for Wet Pussies

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Smitten Kittens Make for Wet Pussies

Postby Bull Run » Wed May 26, 2010 12:16 pm

[FONT=Calibri]I love smitten kittens. I love it when a girl looks at you with those eyes that basically scream to you that she'll do any and everything that ask of her. I love being in control and being the man. There truly is nothing better than having a smitten kitten on your hands...here's how you do it:[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Women Want Their Fathers[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]The more I’ve thought about it, the more I truly believe that women genuinely do want to marry their father. Maybe not a man that reminds them of their father but a man that reminds them of the way their father treats them. You almost want to craft yourself into a role model. You want to be an authority figure in her life. Without getting too political, there’s a reason that women are more Liberal in their voting practices than men. They want to feel secure and safe. Liberals generally promise this to voters and women generally bite. So, make the same promise to her. She wants to give you her freedom in exchange for you providing her with a safe, comfortable world in which to live. She wants a father figure to watch over her. Give her that. Here’s how to do it…[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Build Massive Comfort[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Call me a pleasure delayer, but I’ve had more than enough SNLs to know that I don’t really like them that much. Usually, the sex sucks. And, I like to have good sex. Usually, the BEST way to do have good sex is to build a shit ton of comfort. But, even more than just sex, if you get a girl comfortable with you then you’ve won. I know this is going to sound controversial, but take your time seducing her. Let her let you know when she’s ready. In my experience and opinion, the first few times I’m with a woman are the like a drug. Getting to know her, getting to understand what her facial expressions and other non-verbal cues mean, getting to crack her code. Spend this time wisely. Focus on finding the levers to raise her buying temperature and start pulling those fuckers.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]The way I play it is simple. I tell her one thing but act the completely opposite way. Tell her that you don’t want to have sex with her so soon. You want to find out who she is as a person first. You’ve done all of that before and have found that it’s just not fulfilling. But, keep getting physical. Don’t back down from touching, caressing, and kissing her. Tell her that this isn’t what you want, but do it anyways because she’s just so irresistible. It’s important to pair the words and actions together because her rational mind will process your words and she’ll think that you’re being virtuous and thus not a threat but her animalistic, sexual brain will respond to the physical nature of your actions. In other words, her rational mind will rationalize away your overly physical actions. She’ll start thinking that you’re not after sex like every other guy, then she’ll end up thinking I want to have sex with this guy. I call this technique Comfortable Seduction. Your words put her at ease, but your physical contact puts her in your bed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]The interesting thing that I’ve noticed is that if you openly and actively try to not have sex with the girl you actually end up having sex with her much, much sooner than if you were just trying to score her pussy. Women can sense a sexual predator, so don’t be one. Again, the key is for her to process your words, not your actions. By the time you’re fucking her, she’ll have already forgotten you told her that you don’t want to fuck her.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Go AFC on Her[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]That’s right, going AFC is a real tactic and one that most PUAs never, ever employ. When I say go AFC, what I mean is to do things that might be perceived as needy or nice. Call her on the phone, tell her sweet things, and be thoughtful. But, understand that you can only go AFC after you have established your power and dominance in the relationship. It’s an order of operations thing here gentlemen. If you’ve established that you’re aloof, a challenge, independent, strong, confident, outcome independent with women, and different from other men then it’s perfectly acceptable to reverse course and go AFC. Show her your strong side, be that guy. Let the tactics, attitudes, and philosophy of pick-up define who you are with the rest of the world but be sure to take a few moments out of that life to show her your AFC side. The key is to make her feel as if she’s the only one that sees this side.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]So, don’t be afraid to tell her that you want to cuddle, buy her something nice for no reason, send flowers just because, give her a little pet name, engage in baby talk, make her breakfast, or whatever else you can think of. If you don’t let the softer side of you be you, then you can show it to her and in doing so you’ll make her feel as if she’s getting a special treat that the rest of the world doesn’t get. By doing this, you’ll build uber, uber amounts of comfort and she’ll reward you by showing you things that she doesn’t show the rest of the world. You’ll get to see the most intimate parts of a beautiful woman, and that’s a great place to be.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Tell Her What You Think of Her[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]The good and the bad. Be 100% honest with your assessment of her. If she’s a little young for you, tell her so. If you don’t like that she doesn’t works out, tell her so. Now, understand that you don’t want to tear her down, just let it be known that you don’t believe her to be perfect in any way, shape, or form. Again, this harkens back to how a father or authoritative male figure would treat her. The way to say it is incredibly important. Use words like I usually don’t date women that are younger than xx years old or I prefer to date women that work out frequently. The next part is the most important part. Tell her why you have those preferences and explain them to her in such a way as to not be specific to her. For instance, if I were to tell a girl that I would prefer it if she worked out more this is how I’d do so:[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Bull Run: “You don’t work out? Oh, well to be honest, I’d prefer you did work out. I think it’s important for everyone to have some level of physical activity, you feel better, you look better, and you stay young longer…”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Basically, you take a characteristic specific to her and tell her why everyone, including her, should possess that characteristic. You’re not tearing her down specifically, instead you’re sharing your personal philosophy. Again, this will perpetuate the idea that you’re a figure to be looked up to and respected. She’ll respect your opinion and you because you didn’t back down, you told her that you don’t necessarily like this specific thing about her, and you articulated why it’s important that she, and everyone else, possess said trait.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Stand Up to Her[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Sometimes you get the opportunity to tell her that she did something that was unacceptable and that you will not tolerate it again during the course of your normal interaction with each other. In those cases, don’t be afraid to stand up to her and tell her that what she did was straight up wrong. Again, tell her that what she did was wrong and why it’s important to you and why everyone, including her, should not do those things to you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Other times, you’ve got to MAKE SOMETHING UP. I know, I know. But, it’s important that you flex your muscle from time to time. It sets the frame that you are a man, that you are leading this burgeoning relationship, and that there are certain things that will not fly in your world even if it is something she did. Also, it subcommunicates that you have an abundance mentality when it comes to women, so if she doesn’t comply with your reality then she will be the one that goes not your principals. No matter what, your reality will stay intact. Here’s an example I’ve used in the past:[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I once met a girl and her ‘little brother’ for drinks, it was early in the relationship so it was a little weird. But, they were literally 5 minutes from my house and she lived like 45 minutes away so it is to be expected that she’ll let me know when she’s ‘just down the street.’ Well, when I got there, I found out that he really wasn’t her little brother. Instead, he was her ex-boyfriend’s little brother. When I caught them in the lie I told her that lying would not be tolerated and that she has got to be 100% honest with me otherwise I would ‘kick her to the curb.’ The shame on her face was unimaginable. She spent the rest of the night trying to ‘make it up to me.’ Truth was that I didn’t give a fuck about the small fib, but I acted as if it was a big deal so that I could build a HUGE hoop for her to jump through…it worked.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]She does something you don’t like + you stand up to her and articulate that you will not tolerate said behavior = massive amounts of future compliance on her part[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]This works so well because it sets the frame that she has got to WORK to have you in her life. It is also a sign of strength. The key is to slap her hand, wait for her to try to make it up to you, then accept her apology (with reluctance), then you sit back and let her ‘make it up to you.’[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Typically, I do this early in the relationship and use it as a bridge in order for me to launch into my next point. Understand that you shouldn’t do this all the time, it’s just something you do RARELY and EARLY (obviously, if she’s always doing things that you don’t like then you should cut her loose). There have been times I’ve done it the first night.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Finally, it adds a little drama to things and women love that…[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Tell Her What You Expect From Her[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Like I said, when I stand up to her (as explained above), I then launch into a bit of a philosophical overview of what I expect from her and from our relationship. I set the frame right then and there what I need and what I want. The list of things you need from her will vary but that doesn’t matter, use this time to give her your demands and tell her what your expectations are of her. You are essentially setting the frame of what you want and need, she’ll respect you for being so forthcoming (even if she doesn’t necessarily see things the same way). Remember, when a woman respects you, she’ll want to live up to your expectations. So, set them high and make her jump.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]It’s during this phase where I get a little misogynistic with her. I have zero qualms with telling a girl how I really feel about women in general. Usually, I tell them that I have basically no romantic interest for 99.9% of women. Generally, I tell the girl that I’ve dated enough women and have seen some of the underhanded and tacky things that they do and have no desire to spend my time with those types of women. I’ll usually expand on that and tell the girl that it’s not that I think women should be more virtuous than men, that would be silly and unrealistic, instead what I don’t like is that most women put up a front of being virtuous and then turn around and do underhanded things when no one is looking but still expect to be handled with kid gloves. This almost always resonates with women as they are very familiar with how they secretly act and have seen what their friends do as well. More than that though, there’s still this subtext that she’s rare and different from other women. She’s the 0.1%, the diamond in the rough, and that will make her feel special and different (even if she’s not).[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]In addition to the subtext that she’s a diamond in the rough, you’ve also planted the seed in her head that you’re experienced and worldly with women. You’ve just hinted to being pre-selected and refusing much of those pre-selections. Again, women want you, you are virtuous, unwilling to compromise your beliefs, experienced with women, and have chosen her. That’s powerful stuff right there my friends. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Change the Way You Compliment Her[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Don’t say words like pretty, smart, beautiful, hot, or any of the traditional complimentary words one would normally hear or use. You want to use your words as a differentiation factor. It’s got to be something that sets you apart. When she says things like no one has ever said that to me before, you’re on the right track. That’s what you want! Because, you are not like anyone else. If she feels this way, she’ll want to comply with you EVEN MORE because of your scarcity.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Start using these words and phrases instead:[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]You’re such a beauty (use instead of beautiful or hot)[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Sexy (instead of hot)[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Intelligent, articulate, and sharp (instead of smart)[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Statuesque (instead of hot, pretty, or beautiful)[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Graceful[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]A Final Word on the Frame[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Yes, what you’ve done here is to set up a very, very strong boyfriend frame. This may, or may not, be something that you want from them. We spend a lot of time talking about bedding chicks but very little talking about how to set up a relationship. If you follow the above steps, you’re going to find that you’ve just built a relationship with a woman that has put you on a pedestal. She’s going to think you hung the moon. Understand though, that being on a pedestal is tough, it’s a long way to fall. So, you have to continue to be the man that she fell for…it’s work sure, but the gifts you receive from your girl, she will literally do anything you request of her, are more than worth the effort.[/FONT]
Bull Run

Postby Guest » Wed May 26, 2010 5:17 pm

good stuff

Just one question:
When you stand up to her
like in the situation with the girl and her "little brother"
Do you pull her to the side and tell her privately
or do you cause a scene?

Postby Guest » Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Best of....

Postby Guest » Wed May 26, 2010 10:48 pm

[QUOTE=Prodigy;36236]Best of....[/QUOTE]

Aye, I second that. Bull Run's on fire, so light a candle.

Postby Guest » Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 am

I'll definitely move it to Best Of...but I think I'll wait a while to see if any conversation comes out of it. Remind me if I forget.

Muk: I would say it depends on the situation. 9 times out of 10, causing a "scene" is a bad move. But, you shouldn't be afraid of being assertive/calm and address it right then and there. Going postal doesn't do you any good...it will just give her fuel for the fight (then or later...)

Postby Guest » Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

[QUOTE=Muk;36235]good stuff

Just one question:
When you stand up to her
like in the situation with the girl and her "little brother"
Do you pull her to the side and tell her privately
or do you cause a scene?[/QUOTE]

There's an art to laying down the law. First, don't ever, ever do it in front of other people. The dynamic you want to create is one of shame, not embarassment. If you call her out in public, then it makes you seem insecure and flexing your muscle in front of others gives off the vibe that you're controlling and totally devoid of any social savvy.

Second, when you find out or see her act in a way that you don't approve of shoot her a look. Hold eye contact with her for a second and then don't say anything. She should know what she did and what is coming. This is very much like anchoring. Get her used to your 'disapproving look,' it will lay the groundwork for later instances, if they occur, in which you don't have to say anything but just give her that look and she knows she fucked up.

Third, if she's still new to you and doesn't understand your looks and can't read your non-verbal cues then you're going to have to follow up your 'disapproving look' with verbal cues. So, the first chance you get, make sure you pull her away from the group or get her in private and then tell her what you didn't like, why you didn't like it, and that you won't tolerate such behavior.

The way I usually pull off the third step is to take a very aggressive approach with her. I grab her arm, gently, and pull her close to me. Grab her around the biscep area and make sure to grab her in a firm, yet nonthreatening way. You want her to know that you're serious but you don't want her to be afraid of physical reprisal (although being physically intimidating to a woman is something that turns them on). Then you talk in her ear. Usually, I say something like this:

Bull Run: "Listen, [insert her name here], I think you're a pretty bad ass person so I was a little taken aback when I found out about you lying about your 'little brother.' I'm not sure I understand why you felt it necessary to lie over something so inconsequential. But, that's neither her nor there, you lied to me and that's not acceptable. I'm not in the business of dealing with deceit. I've been straight with you and I expect the same treatment in return. I just can't help but feel a little disappointed with your actions."

That last line is money (notice I said disappointed with her actions, not her...don't make it personal make it about the event not about her character). Let them know that they did wrong, that you won't tolerate it, and that they're not living up to your expectations. No one wants to disappoint people that they like, especially women.

Then, I look them in the eyes, usually they're ashamed and looking at the ground so don't be afraid to gently nudge their chin up with your index and middle finger. Then, I say:

Bull Run: "Don't get upset. I'm not mad. You just need to understand that I'm not going to deal with shit like this, it's petty and stupid. Alright? Now, let's go have some fun!!!"

Then, kiss her on the forehead or give her a hug. Nothing sexual, just something that's comforting and makes her feel special, safe, and forgiven.

This has worked so freaking well with me in the past that I usually only have to do it once or twice. After that, the frequency with which the girls test your boundaries decreases a ton AND you usually don't ever have to tell her that she disappointed you because that look you shoot her will say everything that you need to say. I've actually gotten to the point with many women where I can shoot them that look, then they shoot me the I'm sorry I just fucked up look back, and then I grab their leg under the table to tell them it's Ok. Then, I'll whisper in their ear that they're going to have to make it up to me later...that's gold right there, they always, always comply. Women love stroking their man's ego, so let them.

In the specific circumstance that I used regarding the 'little brother' lie, the girl didn't end up going home with me because she had her 'little brother' with her. But, she did text me with a nude pic and said something like: "I want to be completely honest with you. I find you so intelligent and strong and I want you to feel the same about me."

That was the turning point with us. That little exchange turned the tables. I was no longer just some guy. No, I was THE GUY. That's what you want. I was firmly in control of that relationship and she willingly and gladly filled the role of being the queen to my king.

From a biological perspective, this is what women innately want. They want to be the queen, the protected the provided for the safe and secure. And, they want you to be strong and powerful. To stand up for what you believe, even if that means you stand up to her.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Ya know, I wouldn't want to fall back on the old "you shouldn't act like the man, you should be the man" one liner, but to get yourself a smitten kitten, you shouldn't act like the man, you should be the man. I mean by that is that there are so many things you need to pull together. Comfort yes, also taking the lead, etc. My head is going in a big circle fuck. Overload.

Smitten Kittens Make For Wet Pussies

Postby Bull Run » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:05 pm

This is an old post I made on a different forum but I was reminded of it last night while I was on a day2. It was the second time we got together and this morning on my drive into the office, I was replaying the date and realized that I implimented every single one of these tactics. Funny how you get to the point were you're just doing shit without actually thinking about doing it any longer.

I love smitten kittens. I love it when a girl looks at you with those eyes that basically scream to you that she'll do any and everything that ask of her. I love being in control and being the man. There truly is nothing better than having a smitten kitten on your hands...here's how you do it:

Women Want Their Fathers

The more I’ve thought about it, the more I truly believe that women genuinely do want to marry their father. Maybe not a man that reminds them of their father but a man that reminds them of the way their father treats them. You almost want to craft yourself into a role model. You want to be an authority figure in her life. Without getting too political, there’s a reason that women are more Liberal in their voting practices than men. They want to feel secure and safe. Liberals generally promise this to voters and women generally bite. So, make the same promise to her. She wants to give you her freedom in exchange for you providing her with a safe, comfortable world in which to live. She wants a father figure to watch over her. Give her that. Here’s how to do it…

Build Massive Comfort

Call me a pleasure delayer, but I’ve had more than enough SNLs to know that I don’t really like them that much. Usually, the sex sucks. And, I like to have good sex. Usually, the BEST way to do have good sex is to build a shit ton of comfort. But, even more than just sex, if you get a girl comfortable with you then you’ve won. I know this is going to sound controversial, but take your time seducing her. Let her let you know when she’s ready. In my experience and opinion, the first few times I’m with a woman are the like a drug. Getting to know her, getting to understand what her facial expressions and other non-verbal cues mean, getting to crack her code. Spend this time wisely. Focus on finding the levers to raise her buying temperature and start pulling those fuckers.

The way I play it is simple. I tell her one thing but act the completely opposite way. Tell her that you don’t want to have sex with her so soon. You want to find out who she is as a person first. You’ve done all of that before and have found that it’s just not fulfilling. But, keep getting physical. Don’t back down from touching, caressing, and kissing her. Tell her that this isn’t what you want, but do it anyways because she’s just so irresistible. It’s important to pair the words and actions together because her rational mind will process your words and she’ll think that you’re being virtuous and thus not a threat but her animalistic, sexual brain will respond to the physical nature of your actions. In other words, her rational mind will rationalize away your overly physical actions. She’ll start thinking that you’re not after sex like every other guy, then she’ll end up thinking I want to have sex with this guy. I call this technique Comfortable Seduction. Your words put her at ease, but your physical contact puts her in your bed.

The interesting thing that I’ve noticed is that if you openly and actively try to not have sex with the girl you actually end up having sex with her much, much sooner than if you were just trying to score her pussy. Women can sense a sexual predator, so don’t be one. Again, the key is for her to process your words, not your actions. By the time you’re fucking her, she’ll have already forgotten you told her that you don’t want to fuck her. And she'll feel like she was able to get something from you that you told her she couldn't have...just like a child, always wanting what they can't have, even if it's not the best thing for them.

Go AFC on Her

That’s right, going AFC is a real tactic and one that most PUAs never, ever employ. When I say go AFC, what I mean is to do things that might be perceived as needy or nice. Call her on the phone, tell her sweet things, and be thoughtful. But, understand that you can only go AFC after you have established your power and dominance in the relationship. It’s an order of operations thing here gentlemen. If you’ve established that you’re aloof, a challenge, independent, strong, confident, outcome independent with women, and different from other men then it’s perfectly acceptable to reverse course and go AFC. Show her your strong side, be that guy. Let the tactics, attitudes, and philosophy of pick-up define who you are with the rest of the world but be sure to take a few moments out of that life to show her your AFC side. The key is to make her feel as if she’s the only one that sees this side.

So, don’t be afraid to tell her that you want to cuddle, buy her something nice for no reason, send flowers just because, give her a little pet name, engage in baby talk, make her breakfast, or whatever else you can think of. If you don’t let the softer side of you be you, then you can show it to her and in doing so you’ll make her feel as if she’s getting a special treat that the rest of the world doesn’t get. By doing this, you’ll build uber, uber amounts of comfort and she’ll reward you by showing you things that she doesn’t show the rest of the world. You’ll get to see the most intimate parts of a beautiful woman, and that’s a great place to be.

Tell Her What You Think of Her

The good and the bad. Be 100% honest with your assessment of her. If she’s a little young for you, tell her so. If you don’t like that she doesn’t works out, tell her so. Now, understand that you don’t want to tear her down, just let it be known that you don’t believe her to be perfect in any way, shape, or form. Again, this harkens back to how a father or authoritative male figure would treat her. The way to say it is incredibly important. Use words like I usually don’t date women that are younger than xx years old or I prefer to date women that work out frequently. The next part is the most important part. Tell her why you have those preferences and explain them to her in such a way as to not be specific to her. For instance, if I were to tell a girl that I would prefer it if she worked out more this is how I’d do so:

Bull Run: “You don’t work out? Oh, well to be honest, I’d prefer you did work out. I think it’s important for everyone to have some level of physical activity, you feel better, you look better, and you stay young longer…”

Basically, you take a characteristic specific to her and tell her why everyone, including her, should possess that characteristic. You’re not tearing her down specifically, instead you’re sharing your personal philosophy. Again, this will perpetuate the idea that you’re a figure to be looked up to and respected. She’ll respect your opinion and you because you didn’t back down, you told her that you don’t necessarily like this specific thing about her, and you articulated why it’s important that she, and everyone else, possess said trait.

Stand Up to Her

Sometimes you get the opportunity to tell her that she did something that was unacceptable and that you will not tolerate it again during the course of your normal interaction with each other. In those cases, don’t be afraid to stand up to her and tell her that what she did was straight up wrong. Again, tell her that what she did was wrong and why it’s important to you and why everyone, including her, should not do those things to you.

Other times, you’ve got to MAKE SOMETHING UP. I know, I know. But, it’s important that you flex your muscle from time to time. It sets the frame that you are a man, that you are leading this burgeoning relationship, and that there are certain things that will not fly in your world even if it is something she did. Also, it subcommunicates that you have an abundance mentality when it comes to women, so if she doesn’t comply with your reality then she will be the one that goes not your principals. No matter what, your reality will stay intact. Here’s an example I’ve used in the past:

I once met a girl and her ‘little brother’ for drinks, it was early in the relationship so it was a little weird. But, they were literally 5 minutes from my house and she lived like 45 minutes away so it is to be expected that she’ll let me know when she’s ‘just down the street.’ Well, when I got there, I found out that he really wasn’t her little brother. Instead, he was her ex-boyfriend’s little brother. When I caught them in the lie I told her that lying would not be tolerated and that she has got to be 100% honest with me otherwise I would ‘kick her to the curb.’ The shame on her face was unimaginable. She spent the rest of the night trying to ‘make it up to me.’ Truth was that I didn’t give a fuck about the small fib, but I acted as if it was a big deal so that I could build a HUGE hoop for her to jump through…it worked.

She does something you don’t like + you stand up to her and articulate that you will not tolerate said behavior = massive amounts of future compliance on her part

This works so well because it sets the frame that she has got to WORK to have you in her life. It is also a sign of strength. The key is to slap her hand, wait for her to try to make it up to you, then accept her apology (with reluctance), then you sit back and let her ‘make it up to you.’

Typically, I do this early in the relationship and use it as a bridge in order for me to launch into my next point. Understand that you shouldn’t do this all the time, it’s just something you do RARELY and EARLY (obviously, if she’s always doing things that you don’t like then you should cut her loose). There have been times I’ve done it the first night.

Finally, it adds a little drama to things and women love that…

Tell Her What You Expect From Her

Like I said, when I stand up to her (as explained above), I then launch into a bit of a philosophical overview of what I expect from her and from our relationship. I set the frame right then and there what I need and what I want. The list of things you need from her will vary but that doesn’t matter, use this time to give her your demands and tell her what your expectations are of her. You are essentially setting the frame of what you want and need, she’ll respect you for being so forthcoming (even if she doesn’t necessarily see things the same way). Remember, when a woman respects you, she’ll want to live up to your expectations. So, set them high and make her jump.

It’s during this phase where I get a little misogynistic with her. I have zero qualms with telling a girl how I really feel about women in general. Usually, I tell them that I have basically no romantic interest for 99.9% of women. Generally, I tell the girl that I’ve dated enough women and have seen some of the underhanded and tacky things that they do and have no desire to spend my time with those types of women. I’ll usually expand on that and tell the girl that it’s not that I think women should be more virtuous than men, that would be silly and unrealistic, instead what I don’t like is that most women put up a front of being virtuous and then turn around and do underhanded things when no one is looking but still expect to be handled with kid gloves. This almost always resonates with women as they are very familiar with how they secretly act and have seen what their friends do as well. More than that though, there’s still this subtext that she’s rare and different from other women. She’s the 0.1%, the diamond in the rough, and that will make her feel special and different (even if she’s not).

In addition to the subtext that she’s a diamond in the rough, you’ve also planted the seed in her head that you’re experienced and worldly with women. You’ve just hinted to being pre-selected and refusing much of those pre-selections. Again, women want you, you are virtuous, unwilling to compromise your beliefs, experienced with women, and have chosen her. That’s powerful stuff right there my friends.

Change the Way You Compliment Her

Don’t say words like pretty, smart, beautiful, hot, or any of the traditional complimentary words one would normally hear or use. You want to use your words as a differentiation factor. It’s got to be something that sets you apart. When she says things like no one has ever said that to me before, you’re on the right track. That’s what you want! Because, you are not like anyone else. If she feels this way, she’ll want to comply with you EVEN MORE because of your scarcity.

Start using these words and phrases instead:
You’re such a beauty (use instead of beautiful or hot)
Sexy (instead of hot)
Intelligent, articulate, and sharp (instead of smart)
Statuesque (instead of hot, pretty, or beautiful)
Graceful

A Final Word on the Frame

Yes, what you’ve done here is to set up a very, very strong boyfriend frame. This may, or may not, be something that you want from them. We spend a lot of time talking about bedding chicks but very little talking about how to set up a relationship. If you follow the above steps, you’re going to find that you’ve just built a relationship with a woman that has put you on a pedestal. She’s going to think you hung the moon. Understand though, that being on a pedestal is tough, it’s a long way to fall. So, you have to continue to be the man that she fell for…it’s work sure, but the gifts you receive from your girl, she will literally do anything you request of her, are more than worth the effort.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques