A-Ho's Tactics & Routines Thread

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

A-Ho's Tactics & Routines Thread

Postby a-ho » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Hey guys!

I'm going to start posting random techniques I think of in this thread from time to time. Hopefully this will keep me from forgetting good ideas!

Alpha Kino Pool Technique & Protection Routine

For this technique you need to be in shape. At least strong enough to confidently carry the girl you're with. I've got a thing for small girls <110 so this isn't a problem for me.

When getting friendly with an HB in a swimming pool pick her up and hold her in your arms (like a groom carrying a bride). Last time I did this I said something like this - "You know something? When I'm with you I get this feeling like I need to protect you." At this point she gave me a sarcastic/whatever look. I laugh and say "Hear me out! As a man I'm evolutionarily programmed to protect the woman I'm with. With you I feel like it's 10x stronger than normal, i really don't know what it is... don't let it go to your head though."

Depending on her reaction you can either break the tension by laughing and saying something like "But still, don't get on my bad side or I might not fight off the ninjas when they come to kidnap the princess!"

If she's giving you doggy dinner bowl look then kiss her and (depending on the situation) say something like "Lets dry off, Lets go upstairs and get a drink, etc." start walking out of the pool while carrying her. As you exit the water she'll slowly become heavier and little by little she'll feel you take on her weight until you're out of the water. Every time I've done this I've gotten a HUGE emotional reaction from the girl in the form of a REALLY hot kiss. At this point go upstairs and put your penis inside her!

I want to stress that when carrying the girl out you have to be like a rock. No flinching, huffing, puffing, straining, or any other sign that she's not as light as feather.

Hope this helps you guys out! If you use these please LMK if they worked out for you.
a-ho
AFC

Re: A-Ho's Tactics & Routines Thread

Postby swaggot » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Interesting post, good protector of loved ones DHV. I actually remember doing this back in my AFC days but had no idea what affect I was having on the girl until she ate my face and flash her cooch to me in the pool. I might have bang her out right there if their hadn't been any kids watching.

SPLASH!-

Swaggot
- SPLASH!
swaggot
AFC

Postby pandoraboxfacts » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:42 pm

interesting thread and great techniques, tactics sharing :lol:
Perfect PUA guide at Vin DiCarlo Pandora's Box Factshttp://www.pandoraboxfacts.com
pandoraboxfacts
wbAFC

Postby Bull Run » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:02 pm

That's excellent. Great use of kino, time bridging, aggressiveness, etc.

Cat nip for pussy.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques