want to have a one night stand?

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

would you like to see more mathematical proofs related to sarging?

yes
90%
no
10%

Total votes : 10

want to have a one night stand?

Postby RockStar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Hey guys I haven’t posted in a long while but I thought I would toss out some wisdom about one night stands. It's based on a mathematical principal called Bayes theorem and I hope it will explain to you why you should always start at the top (hottest most unattainable girl) and work you way down.

it all has to do with statistics and game theory.

Let me start by explaining a generalization of Bayes theorem:

in English; the probability that she will have a one night stand if she is attracted is equal to the probability of one night stands given that she is attracted to someone times the probability that she is attracted to you divided by the probability of her having a one night stand.

So let's think about this a little bit.

P(ONS|ATTR) is most likely 1 most women have had indiscreet encounters whether they want to admit it or not....we will give it an 75 % chance however to be safe.

P(ATTR) that one is on you, there are many methods to increase the likely hood that she is attracted to you....perhaps I will discuss some with some mathematical rigor in a future post, for now we will assume she is attracted and give it a 1

P(ONS) this one is covered by many many factors, it is my intention however to show you analytically that if you have 'balls' you are more like to score with her. Let's start with the assumption that if there are 100 girls in the bar that are single and 4 of them came to the bar specifically to get laid. That is a rather low number but we will go with it.

So that is an 18.75% of getting a ONS in that situation.

Lets assume that she is with here friends and she doesn't want to look like a slut and you're getting cockblocked by the troll the list goes on and on, eventually you want to punch someone your set is going so badly (been there)...this is the mystery behind the methods of some amazing gurus of ONS...and I have a feeling they don't even realize they are doing it. Lets say that the chance that she is going to have a ONS drops to .001 percent...she's not even thinking about it.

Note: you must maintain attraction here.

a 750% chance!!! you should be selling bootcamps!!!!

let's say that you lose some attraction and your getting hammered in set but you stick with it and your attraction goes down to a 1 in 4. or 25 % of her being fully attracted to you.

so now your probability of getting laid, just because you had the balls to ask and stick in there, is over a hundred percent!!!

So have some balls gentlemen and remember maths can get you laid.

Much love and respect,
-R

ps: before anyone asks I’ve been single again for 3 weeks. I just got out of a 2 yr LTR, I’m no prize physically and I’ve been laid 2 out of 3 times because of this. Seriously man up, and sarge like an ugly mad Iranian (FS reference)
RockStar
PUA

Re: want to have a one night stand?

Postby Iamthat » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Rockstar,

Do I need to do these calculations in my head before I approach a woman?

-G
Iamthat
AFC

Re: want to have a one night stand?

Postby RockStar » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 am

if you think you can.
RockStar
PUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques