Play her like a guitar

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Play her like a guitar

Postby the_devil » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 pm

This is a kino thing I kind of did by accident last time I was out. I don't think it'll work to start off with but if someone wants to try and get back to me about that it would be cool. This works more to help escalate. I also think you have to be kind of a rocker/metalhead to make it congruent. So here is what you do. Get her to lean into you with her back. I was seated at the time, but I guess it could work if you were standing. Then you take her left arm in yours and hold it like the neck of a guitar, put your head side by side with hers, and with your right arm strum her belly like a guitar. Get into it, move the "neck" arm around like your really getting into it. Gets you belly kino in a fun playful way, and belly kino to is to sex is what turning a key is to opening a door, or at least thats the way it played out that time :)
the_devil
rAFC

Re: Play her like a guitar

Postby Gamble » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Sounds like a really good, original kino routine. I don't think I would use it in opening unless you were at a place where everyone is rockin out and rubbin up on each other to begin with. I gotta see you use this in set though... I think it would work really well for you and your style. I like the fact that you are coming up with stuff that is original to you and that fits your personality. It's always a good sign when you see yourself developing on your on and using less stock routines.
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby the_devil » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 am

Thanks I appreciate the input. I'd like to add that I would be careful with doing this to "thick" girls because the conversation did lead to her body afterward, could open up a can of worms if your not careful. Something about how much she worked out and of course more kino.
the_devil
rAFC

Postby Gamble » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 pm

I don't really talk to thick girls, lol. Nothing against people that do, but I don't see myself having that problem, lmao
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby the_devil » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 pm

LOL! Yeah I have a buddy who says he won't talk to a girl unless she looks like she could take a fall down a flight of stairs and walk away. That was for that guy LOL!
the_devil
rAFC

Postby Scoundrel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 am

I talk to "thick" girls. I feel it's a good idea to learn how to appeal to as many as you can. What if your wing's target has a fat friend? It's your job to keep her entertained while your wing builds comfort with his target.

Another good technique is to go in and fain interest in in the fat friend. Then allow the hottie to take you from her.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby Gamble » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 pm

lol, I was just joking Scoundrel. I talk to them, I just don't sleep with them...
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby Scoundrel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh man, you wouldn't sleep with one so your wingman could get with her hot friend? :D

Neither would I.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques