homosexual pivot

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

homosexual pivot

Postby Alger » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 am

I notice that often gay men are extremely popular, if not the most popular, among women. Obviously, because they appear non-threatening and for their energy levels. I have also heard they can be helpful in establishing social proof since they know how to brag about their friends to hot girls, and it helps their straight male friends get laid. What do you think about going out with a gay man as a friend to help you out with game based on the info above? Devil's advocacy is welcomed.
Alger
gPUA

Re: homosexual pivot

Postby Gamble » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:22 pm

It works, I went out with HB-BeverlyHIlls and her gay friend and he helped me get laid...
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby Scoundrel » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 pm

I have never tried using a gay man as a wing. But, I have had a number of gay men try to pick me up. I have found the best way to handle this is to draw a line, but still be friendly. It works like pre-selection and it shows you have the social skills to handle things without freaking out the way many men would.

So, gay men have helped me get laid in an indirect way.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby Gamble » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 pm

That's pretty much what this guy did for me...
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby Alger » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 am

I will try going to a gay club, making a gay friend and nothing but a friend, and then try and have him come with me to some straight nightclub. Any of you guys know any gay guy who would want to go out with us as a wing.
Alger
gPUA

Postby Gamble » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 am

Dude, I wouldn't go to a gay club to meet a gay guy, meet one in a mall or something and invite him out to hang out with your friends if you want to try this out. But by all means state your sexual preference right off the bat.
Never surpass yourself.
Gamble
PUA

Postby Scoundrel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 am

You know going to a gay bar is not a bad place to sarge chicks. sometimes women go there to dance because they want to avoid all the men hitting on them. Just be careful you don't get invited to the wrong threesome.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby Alger » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:49 pm

I heard gay clubs are good places to sarge chicks because they are less defensive, and most likely their first impression of any man approaching is non-threatening. I definitely will state my intentions right off the bat.
Alger
gPUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques